Free NCAA logo golf merchandise!

Oooh . . . may have the umbrella?

What sort of goodies are available for Auburn fans?

Thanks,

David

You’re welcome to one of each - send me a PM with a shipping address. If you don’t want the Mascot Headcover, I have one regular USC driver headcover left - fits 465cc drivers or smaller. Let me know.

The Auburn stuff is taken already - any other scholls of interest?

Well, my wife got her Masters degree at UW so what’s available for Washington?

Thanks again,

David

I have some nice Hybrid covers for UW - PM me a shipping address and how many you carry and they’re yours!

Updated - Alabama, Arizona State, Auburn, Clemson, Colorado, Duke, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, LSU, Maryland, New Mexico, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Stanford, Syracuse, Texas and Wisconsin items are spoken for.

I still have items for: Arizona, Fresno St., Georgia Tech, Louisville, Memphis, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Oregon St., Purdue, UCLA, USC, Wake Forest, Washington and Washington St!

I hope this is a typo and you have Arizona State (ASU Sun Devils) and Arizona (U of A Wildcats) mixed up. We are a small state with nothing better to do than hate each other, and we make the USC/UCLA rivalry look like a pillow fight. My wife and I went to Arizona and would hate to be filed with divorce papers if some Arizona State stuff showed up [suicide.gif]!

Thanks again!

No worries, Josh - your UofA stuff is set aside already - I still have more UofA stuff - all the Sun Devils stuff is taken!

Perfect! Thanks for decking them out in those god awful colors. It makes it easier to know who to hit into on the course [diablo.gif].

Mark,

what sort of UGA do you have? I’m happy to make an appropriate donation

thanks

-paul

What other U of A things do you have - my brother went there, and is an avid golfer.

Thanks

(pm me if that works better)

Just a mallet putter cover - PM me a shipping address and it’s yours!

If you mean Arizona, I have a mallet putter cover, a bag watch and an umbrella - PM me a shipping address and they’re yours!

Any USC stuff left? Also any chance u found more LSU gear?

USC - I have a cart towel and Mallet putter cover. PM me a shipping address and it’s yours!

The LSU stuff is all gone.

Updated - Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Clemson, Colorado, Duke, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Loiusville, LSU, Maryland, New Mexico, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Purdue, San Diego St., Stanford, Syracuse, Texas, USC, Washington and Wisconsin items are spoken for.

I still have items for: Georgia Tech, Memphis, North Dakota, Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, Wake Forest and Washington St! (updated 6/29/7:42pm)

Mark, I have a friend who I play with every week who is a Big Northwestern Alum. He would love whatever you have in purple.
Jack

I’m getting a couple more Northwestern items - PM me an address and I’ll forward it along!

I still have some stuff left that should have gone to somebody - if anybody didn’t get what was promised, please send me a PM and I’ll have my staff try to match up the merchandise.