FLANNERY BEEF - 40% Off!

HOLY. MOLY.

you guys are insane. thank you SO MUCH for such a wonderful response to our offer, we’re so thankful to be part of such a special community.

We are diligently working on getting things organized, responding to messages and emails. It might take a few days to get everything organized; please be patient with us! Don’t worry, we’ll respond to every note that we receive, it’s just… a lot, lol. And keep in mind that Dad has damn near zero tech skills, so it’s just me and Sebia in our office working on this haha.

But again, thank all of you guys so much!!!

Hard to believe this will be our 10th year partaking in the craziness of BerserkerDay! In commemoration, we thought we’d pull out the stops and offer some seriously deep discounts on a number of our favorite items. We are genuinely happy to be here for the 15th anniversary, and will make it worth your while to order something (everything)… We swear!

-Bryan and Katie

ps: please read the section about delivery dates at the bottom of post! We need a little extra lead time before shipping these orders out

BD15

The Offers…

(Click buttons to navigate to the product page for the items below)

40% off California Reserve Ribeye Steaks

In my mind, the King of the steaks; In Katies mind, the Queen of the steaks; in both of our minds, the most flavorful steak of all. Will have a little more fat than the New York or Filet, but runs away in the taste category. Cooking is a breeze either on a grill, a skillet or in the oven (fun little rule of thumb: total cook time will be about 1 minute per ounce). Thickness will vary by size, but on average, a 12oz Ribeye will be about 1 ¼ “ thick and a 16oz Ribeye will be about 1 ½” thick. Another great option is to look at the larger versions (20 and 24 ounce) to cook and slice to serve more than one person

40% off Midwestern Hanger Steak

The Hanger is the Swiss Army Knife of steaks! It can be anything from casual to elegant. Versatile to cook, can be grilled, seared or baked (excellent item to Sous Vide). We source these from high USDA Choice Angus beef (unlike the Ribeyes which are USDA Prime Holstein) because we’re able to source high quality in the quantities we need. A very lean but hugely flavorful steak, no waste, and easy to slice and serve. Additionally, this is my favorite candidate when I feel like a marinade- anything from “Tex” Landreth’s famous blend to a Korean Yakiniku.
Quick note: Hanger steaks are a very high labor cut; in discussion with our crew leading up to this event, they asked if we could limit the sale to one size of hanger steak, to help streamline the fabrication process. As our guys are the backbone of this operation, we said absolutely. So for that reason, we’re only offering the 24oz hanger steaks for this promo.

40% off Boneless Lamb Loin

Currently sold all inventory in house - but email us at sales@flannerybeef.com if you missed out, and we can honor the discount for a future order. Waiting to hear back from our supplier on exact date we can bring more in, but shouldn’t be more than 2-3weeks.

These are unique! Overshadowed by the Rack of Lamb because the bone structure doesn’t lend itself to easy serving. We decided to solve that problem, and got rid of the bone! Now you have a meatier equivalent of the Rack with equal quality and easier serving. Roast in a 400 degree oven for 30-45 minutes (depending on the size/thickness) and simply slice to whatever thickness you prefer. Sourced from what we believe is the best lamb growing area in the country- really a treat!

The Nitty Gritty Details

How to Order

You can place an order through our website by clicking any of the links above, and using the coupon code BD15 to apply the discount. If you would prefer to email or call, both are options, but we expect things to be busy, so we might need a little bit of time to return your call or email. Our phone number is: 415-472-4488, and our email is: sales@flannerybeef.com.

Coupon Code (BD15)

In order to get the discount, use the coupon code BD15 during checkout. Easiest way to apply it is to navigate to your cart when you have finished filling it up, then click the dropdown bar for Coupon Code.

If entering code in shopping cart:

You can also enter the coupon code on the checkout page, but you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. To make all of our lives more difficult, our site for whatever reason prompts for a gift certificate above payment info, and a coupon code below payment info. You’ll need to make sure you enter the code in the coupon code dropdown, not the gift certificate form.

If entering code during checkout:

Shipping

Depending on where you are in the US, we offer two shipping methods: GLS Ground for the west coast, and FedEx Express for everyone east of Nevada. Shipping costs will vary based on location and cart value - you can find the specific breakdown on our shipping info page here: https://www.flannerybeef.com/shipping

Delivery Dates

Katie here - due to poor family planning on my part, this year’s BerserkdayDay just so happens to coincide with my being in possession of a 2 week old baby, so technically I’m out on maternity leave. Realistically I’m still working because I love this stuff, I’m just sleep deprived and moving at a much slower pace. As I’m usually the brains behind this operation (Dad is the beauty) I’m asking for everyone’s patience; please give us a week to get ourselves organized before we start shipping out BerserkerDay orders. That means any orders placed using the BD15 coupon code will not ship out until Monday, Feb 5th. If you’d like your order to ship at a later date, that’s no problem at all! Simply the select the future delivery date that you’d like during checkout.

The delivery date feature on our checkout will default to the next available ship date (our website isn’t sophisticated enough to recognize that usage of a coupon code requires changes to the delivery date feature), but please remember, you can leave it as is, but anything with the BD15 coupon code will not ship until Monday, Feb 5th (unless you select a date beyond that).

3 Likes

Easy purchase every year!

3 Likes

I zipped straight to this - always a no brainer. Large order in.

Just placed a big order. The biggest no-brainer of them all. And these are perhaps my three favorite things Flannery offers.

Hanger steaks for months!

Placed my first order with you, looking forward to trying your RibEyes.

In for some hangers!

Big order in!

Hangers and lamb loin.

Order in, thanks!

Can’t say enough about how flavorful these hangers are.

So convenient to have a few in the freezer for easy midweek meal …

This is insane pricing an absolute must buy

Order in for Hangers and Ribeyes can’t wait

In for everything offered. Yum!

Andrew, Many thanks, and Happy New Year! Best, Bryan

In for a mixed bag, thanks!

Bryan … any chance you bring back the Prime hanger steaks? Loved those!

1 Like

Ryan, Thanks!! You guys are our favorite things- LOL!

Happy New Year, Bryan

Order in!

Big order in, including the MC items. Thank you!