Featuring Some Champagne Producers--Live Zoom + Tasting

Definitely in for this! And bringing a virtual +1.

Yes, yes!!!

A thousand times yes!

And then once more!

Saturday at noon sounds great. I have fond memories of the first series

Absolutely love and support this idea!

Logistically it won’t be possible for me to attend live (6pm in Champagne is 4am here in Melbourne) but I will definitely watch the recordings. I watched all of the 2020 and found them wonderful.

Also, Laherte is one of my absolute favorites

I really enjoyed the last series and would love some more champagne zoom!

Would definitely participate in this, especially with the producers you mentioned!

in!

great idea! I’m interested

Would definitely sit in on these. Especially if I was able to have the Champagne during the event.

in!

Some good news…heard from Aurelien Laherte this morning. Sounds like he is good for the idea so let me see if I can get the Saturday date nailed down and out to you all. Remember, this will be 9AM PT/ Noon ET.

And again, I need support for these events. So many of you have posted, but please, if you have thought the idea is something you dig, I need you to post your support here. There is work and effort on many sides here to make this happen so do me the favor of a post (and of course, attend when we put these on). Thank you.

PS…to Todd Frenchie French, I know youze are busy right now for Monday, but when you come up for air, we need to coordinate. I will need to do the same drill as 2020; test with the guest, then I’d like you to spin the records so to speak as the producer/DJ when we do the event live.

3 Likes

In - as long as a few weeks heads up

I would think 4 weeks or so from today if I had to guess. Giving people time and the ability to promote the event needs the gift of time but as soon as I have a date, I will post it.

I’m interested as long as I’m not skiing. I have only a few of Laherte so would be nice if they could recommend something for us to pick up to taste along with.

Absolutely in!

Loved it the first time around, and would love to join in again. The difference is since I am back to work, most Saturdays are a work day. I’ll join you if I am off. I thought we started at 1 PM here on the east coast.

I would definitely be in, but normally work Saturdays so would only be able to hop on and off as work allows

I’d be interested so long as there’s enough lead time to source a bottle or two from each producer. The sooner we can have dates & producers listed the better chance that folks can go out to secure something from that producer.

Yes please. These were a treat

I would definitely participate. I really enjoyed the previous ones - very informative.
Thanks!