Favorite Champagne Glasses???

The Baccarat Massena glasses are on my radar! still love my Zaltos

+1

Agreed, but I drink almost everything in this glass anymore.

Really?

St. Louis Fontainebleu:

Baccarat Massena:

Same here. Sometimes when I see my unused Zalto Universals sitting on the shelve gathering dust, I feel like I’m cheating on my 1st love. :wink:

We have the Baccarat Massena. Beautiful but heavy and expensive.

Yes, However there is a Fontainbleu flute , which I have. Exquisite quality crystal !

These glasses were being used a number of places in France to serve Champagne recently, really enjoyed drinking from them:
vilmart.JPG

Like many others I use GGG for everything and love them.

Recently back fro a trip in Champagne and everyone was pouring into some version of a “Jamesse champagne glass”…see Bed Bath & Beyond (Lehmann Glass Reference Jamesse Grand Rouge Glasses). I thought they were great and bought a bunch.

Another one for Lehmann Jamesse.

To wit (don’t make us look these up!):

+1

+1 Only recently aquired them but they seem to be much better than the Schott Zwiesel Topten champagne glasses which were my standard for a long time. Anyone had the white or red wine glasses from the Jamesse series?

The best I have ever encountered. Peugeot Les Impitoyables Champagne Glass
85d428407a7837bd6269b6e8e2364493.jpg

Lehmann “Jamesse Reference”

http://www.klwines.com/p/i?i=1323102

Bordeaux and for years now.

A now re-tired wine industry CEO and friend is getting the skinny on a NEW line that goes beyond Zalto for not only champagne, but Burgundy and Bordeaux and perhaps beyond. If thats so, Im in, will test and post on the particulars on Wine Talk.

That’s perfect timing, because we could really use some more wine glasses around the house…said my wife never :wink:

On a serious note, actually really interested to hear if you do end up digging them more than Zaltos (since I actually do think the above)

Another vote for GG Gold (I’ve not tried any Zaltos with bubblies as I only have the Zalto Bordeaux stem).

Gabriel Gold here too. But if those aren’t clean, the Riedel Sommeliers Sauternes/Dessert glasses are my second choice.