Falltacular Repurpose Auction Lot 1 (Various, SRH,Santa Maria)

These are auction lots ‘repurposed’ from Falltacular, remaining bottles that are being auctioned off to raise more money for Laura’s House, in the hopes of hitting @Frank_Murray_III 's goal of $35,000

Bottles are unopened, sold as lots, shipping is the buyer’s responsibility (Frank has offered to arrange and pay it, and the buyer can reimburse him for shipping), and payments for the lots will be made directly to Laura’s House, making a general donation via their website, with ‘Falltacular 2nd Auction’ in the comment field. We encourage you to cover the small credit card fee on the donation as well, so the charity doesn’t have to absorb that cost.

LOT 1 - 11 bottles

2019 DONNACHADH Donnachadh Rose Santa Rita Hills
2020 DONNACHADH Donnachadh Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills
2016 NATIVE 9 Rancho Ontiveros Pinot Noir Santa Maria Valley
2017 NATIVE 9 Rancho Ontiveros Pinot Noir Santa Maria Valley
2018 COLLUVIAL Sanford and Benedict MT Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills
2019 COLLUVIAL Las Nenas Rinconada Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills
2020 THE JOY FANTASTIC Syrah Santa Rita Hills
2019 FOXEN Pinot Noir Santa Maria Valley
2015 SWEETZER CELLARS La Encantada Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills
2020 STARS &* DUST Red Table Grenache Ballard Canyon
2021 SANDLER Bien Nacido Pinot Noir Santa Maria Valley

Opening bid $275, minimum increment $20

Auction ends April 5th, 5pm Pacific

Consult your tax professional about any tax deductions on these lots paid to charity

$275

Paul, you are a good soul and a devoted supporter of the event for the past 15 years. You donate wine to the auction, you advocate and continue to refer people who attend with you (and then stick to the event year after year, which is excellent, too). Then, you BID on the leftover bottles. Dude, you’re amazing. Thank you for everything.

Auction closes tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5pm Pacific Time.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Paul, well, here we are again. You’re a devoted supporter and I appreciate you and your generosity. Amazing.

I have already shipped you the milestone bottle for your 15 years of service so would you like me to use the same address to ship these wines to you? Or another address? Let me know.

And the shipping is on me. For all you have done for us, for so many damn years, I want to do something for you, man.