Falltacular BYOB Friday Night Kick-off Dinner--2/17/17 @ 6PM

“A nice state of affairs when a man has to indulge his vices by proxy.”

Sounds great. Wish I was going.
Best of luck for a succesful weekend.

T, one year I hope you can make it out. Thank you for the continued support from afar, too. Means a lot to us.

Joe W, you’re good for Friday night, as we had another couple drop out this evening. Also, Glenn M, if you are seeing this, Carolyn is also confirmed. I will send you a PM, man.

Thank u frank! Ill see yall Friday night. Looking forward to it.

Frank, we are both in for Friday. Thanks for all your work on this event.

Joe and Glenn, gotcha confirmed–thank you, see you this Friday, rain or shine!

Sounds like a fun event kicking off a great weekend! Have fun everyone! I may apply for a spot next year! :slight_smile:

Ok, so as I did over on Facebook, here are the final details. Right now, we are at about 60 people and as with every year, last minute things come up. If you are signed up and cannot make it, please just drop a post here so I know. I have worked with Luciana’s to create some additional space this year, although we’re screwed to some extent b/c the weather prevents us from spilling onto the new patio. So, we’ll use the additional space in the same front room to allow more mixing, serving this family style from a single Food Station, coursed throughout the dinner. You’ll be able to walk with your bottles or jump table to table if you like. My hope is that the new setup in total allows for better mixing and socializing time. See you all this Friday. PS–no credit cards, cash only please.

Luciana’s Ristorante
24312 Del Prado, Dana Point CA. 92629 Ph 949-661-6500 Fax 949-488-7693

FUNCTION: Falltacular Kick-Off BYOB Wine Dinner
DATE: Friday February 17, 2016
TIME: 6:00PM
ROOM: Front Room

OF PEOPLE: 60 People

TOTAL PER PERSON: $55 CASH ONLY, NO CARDS (incl tax and tip)

Family Style
http://www.lucianas.com/t-menus.aspx

Course 1.
Selezione di Antipasti (cheese and cold cuts)

Course 2.
Insalata di Arugula

Course 3.
Gnocchi alla Gorgonzola

Course 4.
Polpette alla Arrabbiata

Course 5.
Polenta Salciccia

Course 6.
Cioccolato de Luciana

• Food to be coursed and presented on Food Station
• No table service so people can mix better
• Guest to bring their own wine glasses but please have some readily available for those who do not bring their own

Frank - My 2 guests for the dinner will not be able to make it because of work. Please give the spot to the waitlist. Fe and I will still attend.

RdR

Everyone, between here and Facebook, you now have all the info so all that remains is that you get to Luciana’s safely tonight. Today may be a wild day around here so take it slow and if the travel impacts are too much and you cannot get to Luciana’s, just send me a note. I will be checking my PMs and emails all day.

be safe, see you tonight.

Anyone up for dinner at Two Left Forks on Sunday? Of course after meeting me you maybe change your mind. [whistle.gif]

The odds of a storm like this hitting So Cal and interrupting your flight? Gotta be 500/1 or more.

More, way more.

So many great folks met with tonight. Was a real treat. Brian you were missed.

Glad you were still able to make it Rob. Sorry we couldn’t hook up. Miss you guys!