Falltacular BYOB Friday Night Kick-off Dinner--2/17/17 @ 6PM

Joe, I will, let’s see what we can do to get you in with the other wait listers, too. I will also have you confirmed now to attend the big day on Saturday. Will be a pleasure to have you attend in person for the first time.

We have a # of people now on the wait list.

Sounds like there are enough on the waitlist (me, included) that we could perhaps plan another event elsewhere?

Todd, I am going to try and get everyone in but I cannot promise it. In addition, I do not want our group to feel like they have to choose, and I am not able to plan another location. There are 8 people waiting as of now.

I will be talking with Luciana’s next week about the menu and layout for the event. I have also reminded them that we have the Wait List and it is my wish to get them into the event. I will do another space check with them when we speak and let everyone know. I don’t like Wait Listing or using it so please be patient with things. Thanks a lot.

Frank: I just finally confirmed that Aida is coming down for the event and never put herself in for the dinner. Please add her to the wait list for Friday night.

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

Robert, we found an error on the dinner listing tonight and I had double counted 2 people, so removing them, you can bump into the event and have the 2 open slots. Please let me know by EOD Friday (tomorrow) if you want the slots. I will also send you a PM. If I don’t hear from you, I will go to Darren Delmore on the list as he follows you, brother.

PS–thanks to Steve Anderson for catching my mistake.

Thanks Frank (& Steve), I’m in for sure!

Excellent!

Let me know if there’s an afterparty somewhere - maybe I will come by and say hello!

Where’s the waitlist, Frank? I’d like to perhaps invite folks over to my place for appetizers and wine in lieu of attending the dinner

Is the $55pp cost finalized?

Frenchie, the wait list in the Event File. Just open the file either from FB or on the main thread in the Offline Planner. There is a tab for the Friday dinner.

I got an email from the restaurant today, lemme talk to them this weekend. My hunch is that based on the weather for Friday, we may lose the outside option but I’ll explore with them.

Sean, no price yet. Waiting on that, with the menu. Coming…

Thought it might work out ; )

Do you want me to bring your wine?

Yes, you do owe me a case of Jamet. Looking forward to it. [rofl.gif]

[berserker.gif]

“Do you want me to bring your wine?”

Let’s wait. Don’t want to put you through the trouble and we’d both hate ourselves if something happened to it in transit. Looking forward to seeing you guys, been too long!

Jen and I are pulling out of the waitlist - we’re gonna go have a Valentines Day dinner out :slight_smile:

You can opt back in if you change your mind. Once I talk to Jorge and see what he is thinking, I will post back.

Unless I want to get in trouble with the boss, opting back in is unlikely!

Darren D, we had two people drop out from the dinner so I have moved you into the confirmed list, along with your +1. Will send you a PM so you get my note in two places.

Rob P, any word on your wife’s attendance, please? We need to act on the wait list.