Extended to Feb 1st: KELLER ESTATE: Cool Pinot Noir, extra bottle of Rotie for Berserker friends that comment!

We are really enjoying the wines we make for The Peninsula Hotels. During the pandemic, the hotels closed, and now we need your help. We are not able to sell it to any other hotel or retailer, so your purchase means this inventory gets a second life! Enjoy our verticals and more.
ALL OUR OFFERS HAVE 40% DISCOUNT and FLAT $20 FLAT SHIPPING

Since 2006 we’ve produced a Chardonnay and Pinot Noir for The Peninsula Hotels Worldwide from our vineyard. These wines are sister wines to our La Cruz Vineyard Pinot Noir and La Cruz Vineyard Chardonnay. You will find more details about our story, the Petaluma Gap and our winemaking philosophy below.

**12 ORDERS RECEIVE A BOTTLE OF 2018 ROTIE (WE KNOW YOU LOVE IT...)**

Interested in Ordering? SHOW ME MORE! [cheers.gif] .

Please leave a comment, a question a smile on the thread, it will help other Berserkers find us! [thankyou.gif]

My parents planted our first Chardonnay vineyard in 1989. Back then, they were told it was too cold to plant Pinot Noir. I joined them in 1997, with a background in biochemistry, my first challenge was a stuck fermentation. Since then, we’ve planted 92 acres of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Pinot Gris and Viognier. Since 2000, our mission has been to produce wines exclusively from our property.

The Petaluma Gap is a young AVA with a long history of growing grapes, even before prohibition. The cools winds that blow in from the Pacific Ocean are what make the region special. WIND. WIND. WIND. What it does:

1. Shuts the vines down early in the afternoon, extending the maturation and retaining acid. Great for winemaking as it allows us fruit forward, acid driven wines.
  2. Thick skins: tannins galore, complex fruit flavors. Slow phenolic maturation, lower sugars, more balance.

And now, let’s enjoy imagine your enjoying our tasting room.

Order in, Ana- can’t wait to try these! Thanks so much!

1 Like

A yearly staple.

Order in Ana, love your wines. They have their own zip code in my cellar.

All my best!

2 Likes

For when I can’t decide what to drink,
another Peninsula sampler for me.
Love your wines, Ana.

These are definitely worth a try, people!

1 Like

Order in to give these Pinots a go!

1 Like

got this last year and buying again this year.

3 Likes

First time trying these. In for a mixed pinot and chard sampler.

2 Likes

It’s back! I put in an order for the CH/PN mixed 6-pack.

1 Like

Order placed.
Thank you so much for hosting our wonderful stay in July!

2 Likes

First bottle of Rotie! In. Thank you Mark. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best comment of the day!

We are over the moon that you guys are enjoying these wines.

Hey Peter! We hope you come back soon!

1 Like

Ana
Order Placed! We do need to come your way after winning the "2 night stay on WB 13!

1 Like

Let us know when you are ready to enjoy our hospitality!

1 Like

Happy to buy again this year

2 Likes

order in - thanks!

1 Like

Order in for 6 pack Chard

Had the 2017 Peninsula La Cruz Vineyard Chardonnay last year and had to reload. Great stuff, looking forward to it again.

1 Like

Nice to see a Chard lover. This is my comfort wine. The balanced acidity, long finish, perfect on a Friday afternoon

1 Like

Love your wines Ana! :heart:

1 Like