EXTENDED TO 1/30 **NEW RAFFLE** Vin Fraîche • *NEWBIE* • Napa, Oregon, Italy • Single Vineyard Passion Projects from former Screaming Eagle/Bryant Winemaker Marc Gagnon

Love it! Thanks @R_Gilbane :cheers:

MK and I are from STL so our “global headquarters” (4 of us) for sales and logistics is here in the Midwest! Marc, Dan (Director of Hospitality), and obviously our vineyard partners are based in Napa + beyond.

1 Like

Excited to try the Epic White bundle!

1 Like

Po-Ying, I’m stoked for you to taste! :cheers:

@WaltP Thanks for the order, sir! Enjoy that La Caccia with some wild boar or lamb :wink:

Picked up a couple things. I’m in St. Louis as well, bummer that I missed these events last month.

Worth stopping by your tasting lounge or picking up my bottles from there instead?

The wines you purchased will have to be shipped to from the winery in Napa, but we’d love for you to come by the office and meet the team! I can pop open something cool too :wine_glass:

1 Like

Grabbed the super Tuscan 2 pack. Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! I’ll send you a message when I’m able to free up some time.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind support, Justin.

This '19 is the second vintage and Marc has really fine-tuned the wine already. A bit of background: We took over this project from another Napa winery, one that we adore, that decided it was a bit too much for them to juggle. They made a '17 vintage, then Michael and Marc took over to blend the 18 so this 19 is the most “marc” this wine has been thus far!

1 Like

Very cool, we also have a 2019 L.S. Vineyard Pinot on BD offer this year! Almost sold out, a truly unique site.

Sounds good, and on that note:

Please let me know if anyone is heading to Napa and interested in an “off the beaten path” experience you can’t find anywhere else in the valley! Our host, Dan, is the best in the biz!

The tasting is set in an 1800s-era cheese and meat aging facility that we’ve turned into a small tasting room! We are on the site of Caldwell Vineyard, so you get to explore the estate there in Coombsville (with a great view up the valley!) and our portion of the cellars.
If you reach out to me through WB, I’ll get you booked and waive the regular $100 fee :cheers:

Visit the Cheese Shed in Coombsville!

1 Like

Greg, that’s amazing! The site is a dream to work with, truly.

Hi, already been on the GK mailing list a couple of years and can vouch wholeheartedly for the winemaking! Just signed up with VF and ordered the Component Whites. Very much looking forward to trying them out!

1 Like

Mark! Thank you so much for your continued support and for vouching for the wines.

Easy to do when they’re this good, Charles!

Yes, please! I had my finger on the trigger for both the Monte Rosso and the whites, but would love to try them. Love your guys’ story.

Mark, we’d love to have you by the Shed! PM me and I’ll connect you to Dan.

Just a note, though, we’ll only be able to do the BD deals while they are up on this post :wine_glass:

1 Like

We decided to participate for the first time in BD to get some new exposure to our wines with true enthusiasts and I am SO glad we did! You all have made it such a fun experience!

4 Likes

@Zachgoldstein Welcome to the Vin Fraîche Fam!

1 Like