Extended to 1/28/24 - Bougetz Cellars - Great packages - The more you buy, the better the price

BerserkerDay 15 Offer From Bougetz Cellars
**Showcasing some great wines, at great discounts. Buy more, save even more! **

Thanks again for the great response to last year’s offerings. We hope everyone finds something that interests them in the Berserker Day 15 offers below. What we are offering are five different wines, in 3-packs. A nice assortment of the various wines I make. All are 30% off, with shipping included. If you buy 2 of the packs, you will receive 40% off (a total of 6 bottles), and with added incentive, if you purchase 4 packs (a total of 12 bottles), you will receive 50% off! You can mix and match the various 3-pack offerings. These are some spectacular wines, at tremendous pricing. You can learn more about us at our website Bougetz Cellars. All packs can be seen here . If you have any questions or want to make arrangements to purchase without doing it on-line, just PM me. I’ll be online most of the day.

Pack #1 – 2019 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
Deal: 30/40/50% off + ground shipping included
$136.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $195 + ground shipping)

2018-Amaryllis-slanted-tiny

The The 2019 Amaryllis Cabernet Sauvignon is 95% Cabernet Sauvignon, blended with 3.5% Merlot
and 1.5% Petit Verdot. This wine shows an unusual richness given its location, 1000 feet
above the valley floor. Dark, and dense color gives you an early impression of a serious wine. The
wine coats the mouth with rich, dark berry fruit, and a sense of spice. There is a classic tannic
backbone underlying, reminding you of its mountain source. Extended time in the cellar will
reward you in 3 to 5 years.13.9% abv, 369 cases.

• 2019 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (92pt James Suckling)

Buy a 2019 Amaryllis 3-pack

Pack #2 – 2017 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack

$136.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $195 + ground shipping)

The The 2017 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Petit Verdot, and 5% Merlot. This Cabernet is primarily sourced from Stagecoach Vineyard, showing a deep ruby/purple color, with an immense power just waiting to jump from the glass. Blackberries, cassis and a note of chocolate escape from the glass. A bit of patience on this wine, as a few years of aging will tame the tannic edge that drapes the mouth-coating fresh black fruits. 14.7% abv, 118 cases.

Buy a 2017 Eminence 3-pack

Pack #3 – 2018 Prominence Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
$262.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $375+ ground shipping)

2018-Prominence-slanted-tiny

The 2018 Prominence Napa Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 95% Cabernet Sauvignon with 5% Merlot. Only the best barrels, selected in a blind tasting from all of our Cabernet Sauvignon sources, make it into this wine. This reserve wine was aged in 100% new French oak for 22 months. This wine offers up a combination of power and structure from the best Napa Valley sources while showing dark black cherry and cassis aromas, blanketed with spice and nutty notes. Full-bodied, this wine shows a veil of tannin layered on the juicy blackberry flavors. A fresh finish keeps this wine clean and tantalizing your palate. This wine has great aging potential and will reward by waiting 4 to 5 years. 14.6% abv, 170 cases.

• 2018 Prominence Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (93+pt Jeb Dunnuck)

Buy a 2018 Prominence 3-pack

Pack #4 – 2016 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc 3-pack
$130.20 for one 3-pack (Regular $186 + ground shipping)

16-Jovana-ML-CF-Web-tiny

The 2016 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc is a blend of 59% Merlot and 41% Cabernet
Franc, The Merlot comes from Orchard Vineyard in the Oak Knoll district, with the Cabernet Franc
coming from the top of Mt Veeder, from the Yates Family Vineyard. Showing dark ruby color, fresh
blueberries, black cherries and cedar notes leap from the glass. The inviting nose is followed with a
broad, juicy mid-palate that is kept in check with a fresh, clean finish. Very pleasing now but will
show even better with two to four years of cellaring. 14.5% abv, 165 cases.

• 2016 Jovana Napa Valley Cabernet Franc/Merlot(90pt Robert Parker)

Buy a 2016 Jovana 3-pack

Pack #5 - 2022 parched Russian River Valley Chardonnay 3-pack
$73.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $105+ ground shipping)

The The 2022 parched. Chardonnay is a single vineyard wine originating from the Kent Vineyard
in the Russian River Valley AVA. The vineyard is covered in fog most of the morning allowing for a
slow, consistent ripening, while retaining its freshness. Aromas of lemon and apple drape a
nice minerality at its core. There is weight to the mid-palate, as this wine is aged entirely in French
Oak for 10 months. This wine shows a balanced finish with the acidity cloaked in a fresh, focused
lemon and apple layer. Great with food. 14.4% abv, 320 cases.

buy 2022 parched Chardonnay 3-pack

We ship to all states except AK, AL, HI, MS, UT and VT. I’ll be online all day so if you have ordering questions, either post to this thread, send me a PM or email me at thomas@bougetzcellars.com.

1 Like

Hi Randall, thanks for the order, and I have noted the shipping address and when to ship your package. Hope you enjoy the reserves!
cheers tom

Excited for this and will definitely be buying! But no Cairn this year!? Have loved the Cairn and Jovana’s in past years - looking forward to trying some of the others this year as well!

Sorry about no The Cairn Pinot Noir this year. My wine club is getting pretty thirsty and keep taking it all! Lots of nice wines available though. I think you’ll be happy Luke

Thanks for the order Don B. See you are in Ankeny. I always visit IA in August for a few private events. I think I have ones lined up in Ames, Grimes and possibly Ankeny this summer. Will keep you in mind and make sure you get an invite.
cheers tom

1 Like

Thanks for the order Billy. See you are up in Seattle. Spent a good 20 years up in the area. Miss it a lot (but have to say the weather is better down here in Napa)!

We talked at the Wall to Wall tasting. I bought your pinot at the store and was looking forward to it during Berserker Day to buy more. You are always welcome here in Ankeny.

I recognized your name. Thanks for reminding me. That was a fun tasting (and nice store too)!

Timothy,
Got your order, thanks. Will most likely hold shipping to the East coast until later in the spring. Will keep you posted. I think you’ll love the wines you purchased.
cheers tom

Thanks for the order Kevin, I hope you enjoy this Cab, made with fruit from Stagecoach, and now sitting with 7 years of age on it. Should be entering a great drinking window.

Hey Thomas,
I was reading your website, and see that you met your wife at ISU. I was born while both my parents were students there, I went there for my BS (and then med school in Iowa City, so my hatred for the Hawks is now just ambivalence) and now my son goes there.

Gotta support a fellow Cyclone, so I will put an order in!

Hey tpetty, that’s cool. I am still a big ISU supporter. I get back to the central IA area a couple of times a year, as I have a great group of wine lovers that follow me back there. Are you still in IA, or moved on?

All of my family is still there, but I’m in Quincy IL - about 1/2 south of Keokuck

Got it. Well I will be doing some events in both IA and IL this summer, so if I get your email address in my system, I’ll make sure you get an invite. Always fun as you get to taste through 10-12 wines that I make in one setting!

Bob P. Good to see your in again this year. I think you will particularly happy with both of the packs.
cheers tom

1 Like

Thanks Kumud, for your order again. Hope you enjoy these vintages as much as last years packs!
cheers tom

I was your neighbor down ‘south’ at IWU!

Edit, oh crap, wrong state, I thought you guys meant Illinois State University, not Iowa! boo

2 Likes

Thanks Todd

Thrilled to get more of the 2016 Jovana! One of the best wines I tried last year! Excited to try the Chardonnay! Sounds like a great wine and a steal! Thank you!