EXTENDED ☮ Stars & Dust is *Here through the Weekend!* UP to 40% OFF! l Nikki is BACK with CHARDS & PINOT + BD15 Only Pre-Release Grenache's!

BD15 - Woodsstock Theme - 3 Wines

We are stardust
We are golden
And we’ve got to get ourselves
Back to the garden
~ Joni Mitchell

IT’S HERE!
And, I’m SO ridiculously happy (and honored!) to be back here with you guys this year!!
:partying_face:

REALLY QUICKLY before we dive into the wines and deals (as I come with bells on each year when able to participate - as OG Berserkers know all too well :wink:) I did want to briefly explain where in the heck I’ve been the past TWO Berserker Days (2022 + 2023).

And, if you couldn’t give a toss and want to get straight to business, lol, I still love you, SCROLL ON DOWN (or) You can also CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW to link to ALL DISCOUNTED packs on the site’s Shop page :berserker:

AN EXTRA 5% OFF UNTIL 8pm PST!? Yes!

Use CODE: HI-FIVE :wind_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :wink:

And, if you should need anything at all today and into the evening my direct contact info is:
email: nikki@starsanddustwines.com l cell: 949.355.5995 :woman_farmer:

:dizzy:

SO, WHERE’VE YOU BEEN? :mag:
If you are part of the Monopole Crü you’re likely already in the know that I was all but heart broken when an admin faux pas re; me not sending some required sales details to our fearless leader directly after BD12 led me to be “benched” so to speak for BD13 festivities. (rules be the rules!)

Which of course made me even more eager to meet ya’ll in 2023 with more than just Rosé for BD14 and BOOM - life had a different plan and I was unable to participate due to unforeseen health challenge. But, @ToddFrench being the absolute best ever, allowed me to make M. Crü offers in the Spring of both of those “bye” years.

However! That fact of the matter is I know a lot of us, as they say in the big house, are “GEN POP” Berserkers and move mountains to make it here for this AWESOME, annual Berserker only DAY.

And, for a dang good reason, right?!

:partying_face:The deals and steals on BD simply cannot be beat!!

WITH THAT SAID - NOW FOR THE FUN!

I am bringing my A+ Game and A+ Wines to ya’ll this year for a truly
:rainbow: Star-Studded WOODSTOCK themed offering! :peace_symbol:

Why Woodstock: Joni Mitchell’s song of the same name has lent more inspiration than I can count to this self-funded, hair-brained, pipe-dream project so I thought it all too fitting to make it brightly and boldly this years theme. Because, my offers just HAVE to be themed. They just have to be gosh dangit.

WINE DISCOUNTS START AT 25% AND GO ALL THE WAY UP TO 35%?! YES!
(actually, there might be something for a limited time today at (40% OFF!!) if you look hard enough :wink:)
PLUS!
$25 FLAT RATE SHIPPING on ALL Packs!

→ FAST TRACK NOW TO THE PACKS ON THE SITE BY CLICKING HERE and skip my annual novel below if long reads just ain’t your thang! :wink:!

Wine Discounts are already calculated and ready to GO!

• And, your EPIC Flat Rate shipping will auto apply at checkout so you have nothing more to do!

• Pick your pack, NO CODES, no muss, no fuss!

• Just be sure to POST the pack you’re grabbing in the comments below to qualify for the RAFFLE!

• And, for secret access to the (not on the site!) Pre-Sale Grenache Packs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:point_up_2: YES! That’s Janis freaking Joplin hanging with the crowd with a bottle o’bubbles (& a dixie cup - when in Rome)! :champagne:

Given that the only wines I had to offer way back in January of 2021 for BD12 were my two (not yet then even bottled!) 2020 Rosé’s…

I AM BEYOND AMP’ED TO ANNOUNCE THAT TODAY LADIES AND GENTS FOR THE 1ST TIME IN BD HISTORY THE VIN ON OFFER INCLUDES:

• All THREE 2021 Single Vineyard Chardonnays AND

• The highly allocated, 4 barrel production, Single Vineyard, Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir!

• And, yes! You just might have heard through the grapevine that s&d puts out a pretty mean little Single Vineyard Grenache (cheekily named “Red Table Wine”) and at a killer price to boot!

And, while the current vintage of Grenache/Red Table Wine sold out a few months back…

→ …to ensure Berserkers were offered Grenache this year at BD Prices…

A BD ONLY PRE-SALE for BOTH Grenache’s ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TODAY!

The 2022 GRN’s (yes, TWO!) were bottled in early December and are being offered as an Optional add-on to your preferred Chard/PN pack/s.

• The ‘Westside’ Red Table Wine (100% Grenache, 100% neutral barrel, 100% Hilltop Vineyard SRH AVA) is back and better than ever!
    Retail $36 btl l BD15 pricing$25.20 btl in the 6pk → $23.40 btl (!!) in the 12pk!
  • And! A brand new wine to the s&d line-up, the 2022 ‘Both Sides Now’ Grenache is an utterly gorgeous little thing. A blend of 80% Alisos Canyon AVA (watch this up and coming AVA for GRN and SYH my friendsI!) from the stunning Alban Clone of GRN, grown at Nolan Vineyard.
    The remaining 20% of the fruit comes from the whopping 1 acre planting of GRN out at Hilltop in SRH that comprises 100% of the Red Table Wine! #sodamngood #grenacheforpresident
    Retail $42 btl l BD15 pricing$29.40 btl in the 6pk → $27.30 btl (!!) in the 12pk!

:tada: PLUS, A RAFFLE?!
Yes, you knew I would! :tada:
One entry per pack you purchase! BUT you must post the pack/s you ordered in the comments to be entered to win!

I’m raffling off (1) 6pk of the Iconic 2021 Old Vine Bien Nacido Chard AND (1) 6pk of Dealer’s Choice (Chard, Pinot - you name it! Even a few bottles of 2020 if you so wish!) WOOT! :1st_place_medal:

A REPEAT RE; GRN → You must first snag a WOODSTOCK THEMED Pack to gain access to the (optional) Pre-Sale GRN Packs - simply email me at nikki@starsanddustwines.com once you place your order as you will not see the Pre-Sale GRN packs on the website. I will place that VIP order for you on the back-end all special style :kissing_heart:

Select from a mixed 6pk (3 of each) @ 30% off or a mixed 12pk (6 of each) @ 35% off!

GENTLE REMINDER → These deals START at 5% above my Wine Club’s Top Tier Discount of 20% and go all the way up to 35% Off - which BT-dubs is less than wholesale pricing

:nerd_face: (for reals) LAST UP…
Because I am so freaking GEEKED OUT on this Special Day and the THEME de 'jour
I went a little crazy and have a LIMITED NIKKI’S LOST HER MIND DEAL
on a Case Buy of the Drum Canyon Vineyard SRH PINOT at drum roll please…

FOR THE FIRST 5 CASES SOLD OF PINOT – SNAG FOUR-ty % OFF?!
YES! :exploding_head:
Reg. $54 Retail = $30 and change a bottle?!
ACT (like really, really, really) FAST lol - Only 5 cases @ 40% thereafter 35% on next 5cs allocated to sale!

Read all about this very special, cool climate, acid appreciators Pinot in the notes below or you can CLICK HERE as well for the deep dive!

DON’T MISS OUT!
OFFERS RUN (WHILE CASES LAST) THROUGH MIDNIGHT PST!

:partying_face: ALL OF THE WOODSTOCK THEMED PACK NAMES BELOW ARE CLICKABLE & TAKE YOU DIRECT TO THE PACKS CONTENTS! :partying_face:

You can also CLICK HERE to link to ALL packs and the 411 on wines that comprise them!

HAPPY BERSERKER DAY 15!
Don’t forget to POST your pack order in the comments below to enter the Raffle and if you have any questions - don’t hesitate to post them there for answering or email me: nikki@starsanddustwines.com

xoxo!
~ Nik

The Folkly Femme Fatale ALL CHARD Packs!

The Band-Driven MIXED (Chard + PN) Packs!

The Ax Yielding Men ALL PINOT Packs!

DETAILS BELOW ON THE (4) BD15 FOCUS WINES + THE (2) OPTIONAL ADD-ON PRE-SALE 2022 GRENACHE’S

The (3) white wines include both of my 2021 Old Vine Chardonnays - both coincidentally (or rather, synchronicity at its finest!) planted in 1974!

Meaning they turn FIFTY this year! Which for these parts, makes them by and far some of the VERY oldest still planted Chard vines in the entirety of Santa Barbara county.

Both Old Vine botlings are captivatingly complex and layered wines offering a ton of nuance, minerality and gorgeous texture. Both see about 18% new French Oak barrel (I use Damy for my Cooper) and were both aged for 10 months.

Hilltop (aka: Top of the Hill - read WHY the name change here #thanksJLohr!) is a secret gem of a vineyard tucked away on the North side of the Sta. Rita Hill.

And, I am sure all you fellow wine nerds may already be familiar with the famed across not only the country these days. but, known in the greater world of wine → Bien Nacido Vineyard in Santa Maria! Enough said there.

In 2021 I added a 3rd Chardonnay to the mix - a YOUNG Vine bottling - also from Bien Nacido Vineyard but, from a section that needed replanting back in 1999. From vines that are 25 years young this year, this wine is the epitome of Springtime in a glass vs. a more late Summer/early Fall vibe you get from the OV Chards.

A super pure and lively expression, that is much akin to the style of the White Hill or La Hermana among the LF Chards I helped craft and blend back in the day. 100% neutral barrel fermentation and aging for 10 months.

NOTE: If you experienced my 2020 OV Chards I have dialed the new oak presence back a hair with the 2021’s and feel the overall balance is even more in delicate harmony. Also, we had inherently (awesome!) high TA (total acidity) across the board in ’21 so these wines while drinking beautifully now, will certainly also age superbly well.

The now (2021) SOLD OUT (listed here so you can get the idea of what to expect from the awesome 2022’s offered Pre-Sale!)“Red Table Wine” is in actuality a single vineyard, 100% Grenache from Hilltop Vineyard in Sta. Rita Hills. A TRUE cool climate Grenache expression from sandy soils?!? YES!

Tongue in cheek it’s called “Red Table Wine” but for those in the know, she’s a wine that is so much more than her humble name implies. You may prefer to give it slight chill like a Beaujolais but cellar temp or room temp, she really is a damn fantastic bottle of wine. 100% neutral oak for 10 months.

BELOW ARE DEETS ON THE TWO (BD Only / Pre-Sale!) 2022 GRENACHE’S AVAILABLE AS AN OPTIONAL ADD-ON TO YOUR CHOSEN WOODSTOCK THEMED PACK.

Offered in 6pk or 12pk - each with a 50/50 mix of both bottlings - and at 30% and 35% off respectively!

• Once you’ve ordered your preferred Woodstock pack via the website, just email me to hook it up on the backend for you as you will not see these not yet released wines/packs on the site! nikki@starsanddustwines.com
  • The 2022 ‘Westside’ Red Table Wine (100% Grenache, 100% Hilltop Vineyard - SRH AVA), pontificated on above :point_up_2: is back and better than ever!
    Retail $36 btl l BD15 pricing$25.20 btl in the 6pk → $23.40 btl (!!) in the 12pk!
  • And, the 1st Release of 2022 ‘Both Sides Now’ Grenache ~ an utterly gorgeous blend coming from 80% Alisos Canyon AVA (watch this up and coming AVA for GRN and SYH my friends!!) … Alban Clone GRN grown at Nolan Vineyard and the remaining 20% from the whopping 1 acre planting of GRN fruit out at Hilltop in SRH! #sodamngood #grenacheforpresident
    :woman_farmer: - 100% Grenache, all neutral barrel with the faintest kiss of 1 single, (once used from '21 PN) Billon barrel.
    Retail $42 btl l BD15 pricing$29.40 btl in the 6pk → $27.30 btl (!!) in the 12pk!

:wine_glass:And, last, but not least, here’s the skinny on the 1st ever s&d Pinot {Click here for this wine’s dedicated page on the site} hails from a stellar vineyard in SRH called Drum Canyon (Paul Lato produces one of this most stunning PN’s from this site) which is owned and farmed by the FAR fancier than I folks who own Dierberg/Starlane wineries — their to the nine’s cellar (one of only 2 wineries with true CAVES in SB County!) is where I and a few other small fries make their wine as “custom crush” producers.

IMBIBER READ ON! :nerd_face: This PN drinks a lot like Alto Adige and SRH had a little Pinot Nero baby! What do I mean by that?

It exudes all of the exquisite nature of an über cool climate; subtlety, earthiness, structure and beautiful acidity. This is a real wine nerd’s Pinot guys. If you’re all about the fruit and/or something plusher, I love you and respect your palate’s personal proclivities, but she’s not your girl.

So, think Italian Pinot Nero (or if you’re not familiar, channel an old school, classic Chianti aka; Sangiovese and/or some expressions you may have had of Nebbiolo).

This is first and foremost a savory wine that was BORN for food! She loves the fat, so don’t be shy on bringing that to the table! Cheeses, fatty meats, creamy sauces, pizza. She brings it all into perfect balance!

Just the right amount of wild berries, violet, iris and spices with a great amount of structure and acidity.

This is a perfect wine to enjoy over the course of lingering food-focused evening and/or across the the span of a few days for ya’ll that are aiming to have a nightly glass or two with dinner. Additionally, she will age exceptionally well should that be your goal. 25% new French oak (Cooper: Billon) for 10 months.

ABOUT ME AND S&D :sparkles:
For those that don’t already know my wine nerdy tush, my name is Nikki Pallesen and I’m the spirited sole employee/proprietor of Stars & Dust!

l’m also a Wine and Vit graduate from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and you may better know of me from my former project that I co-founded; Liquid Farm. After a 3 year “sabbatical” post LF I found myself finally ready to jump back in the game and thankfully found the right opportunity to do so starting in the 2020 vintage.

Each wine I produce is micro level production, with only around 4-6 barrels being made of any individual bottling.

For those new to the project and curious as to why the name “stars & dust” and/or why the label design you can check out all the fun and nerdy details by clicking here → (https://starsanddustwines.com/about-stars-dust-wines/)

FAQ’S & SHIPPING ETA :sparkles:

Enjoy deeply discounted (shipping be CRAZY these days guys!!) → $25 FLAT-RATE** GROUND SHIPPING (per pack) at checkout!

• All BD Wine Discounts are built in (no codes needed this year!) and Flat Rate Shipping will auto apply at checkout! :slight_smile:

• At checkout you will see that CA (as of 1/1/24) has begun charging a $.10 per bottle CRV which I remit directly to the state quarterly to support a new statewide recycling program

• Weather holds apply for ALL ORDERS until March whereby they will all lovingly ship your way!
    If you would like to make arrangements for non-GRN packs to be sent earlier at your discretion or would like a later scheduled delivery email me! nikki@starsanddustwines.com

• I am unfortunately unable to ship to AL, KS, KY, LA, ND, NH, TN, and UT at this time

• I do (yay!) ship to HI but, special rates will apply - please email me to coordinate: nikki@starsanddustwines.com

• Winners of the RAFFLE will be announced publicly in the COMMENTS section by Monday January 29th and lucky ducks will be of course contacted directly by email to notify and arrange shipping of their winnings!

ALL MY GRATITUDE :sparkles:
With my immense thanks and gratitude for your interest in my labor of love project and for your truly treasured support.

This community has such a big heart and I have been honored to be a part of it for now over 12 years (eek! circa 2012) when I gratefully caught wind of the sites existence.

Special thanks as well to the man, the myth, the legend; Mr. @ToddFrench – for breathing this forum into the world for us wine nerds many moons ago and also for allowing me to be a part of BD15 with ya’ll! :yellow_heart:
ALL 2021 s&d wines line-up : Horizontal : Web res :bellhop_bell:

Nikki’s wines are wonderful. I’ve been a club member from the start, and last year most of what I did consume were Nikki’s wines. Anyone who hasn’t tried them should definitely get some. I recently received two cases from her, or I’d be all over these deals.

1 Like

SHEILA! Thank you SO, SO much for the lovely words! I have been absolutley overjoyed sharing the wines with you over the years and especially now in knowing you’ve whittled down to only a few producers and wines! It makes me even more honored. Thank you so much for your epic support and sending big love to you today on BD and for all of 2024! :peace_symbol: :yellow_heart: :kissing_heart:

The Folkly Femme Fatale ALL CHARD Packs!

HERE ARE THE ALL CHARD PACK LINKS FOR EASY ACCESS OUTSIDE MY ZANY & SPIRITED NOVEL LONG OFFER!

Cheers & Happy BD15! - Nik

Welcome back to the fold Miss Nikki!! You’ve been missed.

oh damn, fantastic pack names…legends one and all, and totally fitting for you

Yay!! So awesome to see your name pop up!! Thank you SO much for the warm welcome back and Happy BD!! :yellow_heart: :wine_glass:

Oh Lord, Won’t you buy me, a Mercedes Benz?

No?

How about a 6-pack of Stars & Dust Chardonnay?

Perfect!!

Thanks Nikki!!

Hey Nikki, I’m feeling Experienced… , although it’s my first introduction to S&D. Did I get the extra 5%? I’ll send you a note to add on some table wine!

Cheers!

In for a case of pinot. Good luck on your project.

Love it! Iv’e got your 6’er of Chard AND your Benz :point_down: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much for being the first order of the day my friend!! WOOT! :partying_face:

Scott! 1st, thank you so very much for taking the leap to check out the project! Honored!

And, yes!! The Pinot 12 pack on the site is priced at the 40% OFF pricing right now and once we move through the 5 cases allocation I will adjust the pricing to the 35% rate that all 12pk BD15 cases will receive today!

Wishing you a very GROOVY rest of your day and thank you again so much for your support! :hearts:

The CFO is a huge Joni fan and prefers whites, I’ve loved everything I’ve tasted from Bien Nacido, so ordering the Janis Joplin 6 pack of chardonnay was no brainer.

STELLAR! :dizzy:

Thank you so much Thomas for the PINOT love today and for your treasured kind words as well! Stoked to send this out once things warm up out there weather wise and hope you have a wonderful rest of your BD! (and weekend ahead!)

Cheers & all my very best!
Nik

LOL Roger! Your CFO sounds like my kind of gal!! :hugs:

Thank you guys so much for your BD love today with your Joplin pack order! Have an awesome rest of BD and I’ll be sure to get you entered into the raffle! :partying_face:

In for a Grateful Dead sixer!

Can’t wait for 6 bottles from The Folkly Femme Fatale ALL CHARDPacks

WOOT!! Great to see you here Chris and thank you so much! Super appreciate your support and wishing you a fab rest of BD and the weekend ahead! :partying_face: