**EXTENDED**: Sandar & Hem Wines - BD12 Offer

Brent, we did receive your order - thank you! I apologize you didn’t receive an email - perhaps it’s in your SPAM folder. I’ll resend a receipt now.

Thanks for the order Richard! Excited to have you trying our wines!

Thanks for participating in BD12.

Going to try a four pack of the Chardonnay.
I have been enjoying other producers wines from this AVA (Rhys Mount Eden, Ridge, Ceritas, and lately Kutch) for some time but always interested in expanding the base.

Thanks for the order Thomas! I hope you enjoy our wines as much as those other distinguished folks - all fantastic producers of Santa Cruz Mountain AVA wines for sure!

being local, any chance to pick up at the winery?

john

John, yes you can pick up in the winery. Better yet, I live near you in Portola Valley. You could pick up as early as today! There is a local pickup option on checkout. Check that and you can PM me for pickup.

well, not today, but i can do tomorrow. order is in, so send me an email and we can work something out. thanks for the extension of the offer!!!

j

Looking forward to a hand off tomorrow. You’ll be the first Berserker to get their wine!

Hello,

Same problem: I try to order the mixed 4-pack and the Chardonnay comes up. And when I click on the mixed link, it comes up with the list price, no place for the discount code.

I’m ready to order as soon as I can get past the glitch.

Thank you.

Dan Kravitz

Hi Dan, thanks for catching the URL switch. The URLS must have been switched when we extended the offering - they are corrected now. You can enter the code RW4PACK after clicking “Check Out”. Please let me know if you have troubles again.

Decided to pull the trigger on the chard 4 pack after deliberating for a few days. Thanks for keeping the offer open!

Thanks for the order Mark!

Squeezed in an order right before the deadline . . . thanks!!

Just in time. Thanks for the order Jeff!