**EXTENDED**: Sandar & Hem Wines - BD12 Offer

Thanks Al! Once again awesome to having such an experienced winemaker drinking our wine!

Bummer! It looks like this wont ship to New Jersey. Iā€™ve been wanting to try these for a while. Iā€™ll have to get some next time I am in Cali (post-pandemic!) or Iā€™ll see if I can get a friend in NY to accept delivery.

Thanks for the interest John. PM me next time you are out and if conditions allow, Iā€™ll host you at the winery for a tasting.

James, please try the link here for the Red and White 4-pack. It should still be working.

Order in for another case of the Killler Bates Ranch Grenache Rose!

Thanks Rob!

Thanks Sean! Thrilled you are back for more.

Always interested in new SCM wines, especially that we no longer live in the area and canā€™t do SCM Wine Festival weekends. And when folks mention your style is similar to Mt Eden, wow, I took notice. Looking forward to trying your wines!

I ordered some earlier today, but decided to come back for more! Canā€™t wait to try them!

In for some Chardonnay!

Thank You Dan, Derek and Tim for the orders! You guys are continuing to make Berserker Day a big success for us!

Looking forward to the Red and White Sampler.

Had to go back for more to share with a friend. Too good not too. Thanks for the great offer Rob

Sean

Thanks for the follow up order Sean!

Rob

If Sean S s a buyer so am I!
Added a 4 pack of mixed and rose!

1 Like

Iā€™ve already tried the single vineyard Chardonnays, and both are great. Bates Ranch is one of the top SCM Cabernet sites, and Mindego Ridge is a great, up and coming, source for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.

-Al

1 Like

Al,

The Bates Ranch Cabernet is impressive and very sexy. As you know, the SCM has so many styles of Cabernets. I like more than 1 and canā€™t ignore Montebello and Mount Eden, but to me I have a fetish for restrained and elgant SCM Cabernet. The 2018 Bates Ranch represents the lovely and elegant representation of the site . Not to thread jack, but The 2017 Birichino Peter Martin Ray is another stellar example of delicately restrained cabernet sauvignon that will also turn heads.

Hope you and the rest of the Easy Bay Cru are staying safe. Hope see yall soon

Sean

You and I like the same SCM Cab vineyards, I love Mount Eden and Montebello and have had Cabs from Peter Martin Ray (next door to Mount Eden) that I quite like although not the Birichino. The Sandar & Hem Bates Ranch Cab and Mindego Ridge Pinot were a couple of wines I really wanted to try.

Iā€™m staying safe through all of this, although havenā€™t seen any of the East Bay Cru since 11 months ago. Weā€™ll all get together in the after times.

-Al

1 Like

I put an order in last night (#1706). Did you get it as I didnā€™t get an email?

Ordered a Chardonnay 4-pack to explore SCM!

Thanks for the nice words about our cab! I couldnā€™t agree more, the Birichino Peter Martin Ray is one of the best classically styled cabs produced in California. I have a couple coveted bottles in my cellar.