EXTENDED OFFER —- ROTIE — KILLER OFFERS from KELLER ESTATE

We are really enjoying the wines we make for The Peninsula Hotels. During the pandemic the hotels closed, and now we need your help. We aren’t able to sell these wines to any other hotel or retailer, so your purchase means this inventory gets a second life! Plus, we have a super-SYRAH vertical in the offering, too!!

ALL OUR OFFERS HAVE 40% DISCOUNT and $20 FLAT SHIPPING

Since 2006 we’ve produced a Chardonnay and Pinot Noir for The Peninsula Hotels Worldwide from our vineyard. These wines are sister wines to our La Cruz Vineyard Chardonnay and La Cruz Vineyard Pinot Noir. You will find more details about our story and work in establishing the Petaluma Gap AVA and our philosophy below.

THE PENINSULA BUNDLE ORDERS RECEIVE A BOTTLE OF 2019 ROTIE SYRAH (WE KNOW YOU’LL LOVE IT)

Interested in Ordering? ** [SHOW ME MORE] ** :wine_glass: :heart_eyes:

Please leave a comment, a question, a smile on he thread, it will help other Berserkers find us! :pray: :star: :star_struck:

My parents planted our first chardonnay vineyard in 1989. Back then, they were told that it was too cold to plant pinot noir. I joined them in 1997, with a background in biochemistry, my first challenge was a stuck fermentation. Since then, we’ve planted 92 acres of chardonnay, pinot noir, syrah, pinot gris, and viognier. Since 2000, our mission has been to produce wines exclusively from our property.

The Petaluma Gap is a young AVA with a long history of growing grapes, even before prohibition. The cool wines that blow from the Pacific Ocean are what make the region special. WIND. WIND. WIND! Why we love it:

1. Shuts the vines down early in the afternoon, extending the maturation and retaining acid. Great for winemaking as it allows us fruit forward, acid driven wines.
  2. Thickens skins: tannins galore, complex fruit flavors. Slow phenolic maturation, lower sugars, more balance.

So now, let’s imagine you’re here enjoying wine in our tasting room…
AnaKeller_FacesofTourism
https://www.kellerestate.com/Shop/Wine-Berserkers

I purchased a 6 pack of the Peninsula wines back on DB 13 (I think). Really enjoyed them. I just picked up 2 of the mixed 6 packs. Looking forward to them.

1 Like

Getting a “page not found” error message

1 Like

just fixed it.

Just placed an order. I recall ordering some of your wines a few years ago and really enjoying them.

1 Like

We look forward to getting re-aquainted!

Super excited for a new syrah in the stable!

1 Like

Easy repeat offender, a pack of each. You also have your own zip code in the racks. Awesome stuff, thx Ana

1 Like

:partying_face: I confess, il speechless. Our place in your cellar!!!

Stable? Cellar? Makes sense, I’m sure you can fit more wine in the stable. :joy:

Ordered, thank you for the offer.

1 Like

Really Corey… the notes? :rofl: You are so super special!

I’m my own biggest fan.

trying to order a 6 pack and shipping keeps coming in at $58 not $20.

Let me check.

It is showing $32 shipping for me on the Rotie vertical

Did you use the coupon? GoNuts

Great wines. Ordered the Peninsula 6 pack.

1 Like

Ordered the Rotie vertical. Looking forward to it, thanks!

1 Like