**EXTENDED** BD12: For the Love of LIQUID FARM!!

in for Pack # 7 - Liquid-Lover 6-pack…just had a Whitehill this weekend that was great, can’t wait to reload

1 Like

Yes Way! In . . . enjoyed a bottle from last year’s BD offer earlier this month.

1 Like

Been looking forward to this one as I had to cancel a trip out there last year. In for the Dandi 4 pack and the Essentials.

1 Like

In for more Chardonnay! Pack # 5 - Yes Way, Chardonnay!! 4-pack

Thank you for doing this (again) Jeff!!!

1 Like

Thank you, Andrew, for your continued support!! Best of luck in the raffle!!

Thank you, Mandy! Sorry to hear about your cancelled trip, hopefully you can reschedule and visit this year!! Best of luck in the raffle!!

In, love the Liquid.

1 Like

Thanks, Ben!! I think you were the #1 Liquid Lover last year and already defending your title in 2021!! champagne.gif champagne.gif

Golden Slope 4-pack for me-looks like including the pre-sale wines I bought yesterday, I’m all berserkered-out…sigh…but I had to wait for this to drop before giving my dog my credit card to eat…

1 Like

Thanks, John O!! Best of luck in the raffle!! [cheers.gif]

Fingers crossed with more “add to cart” opportunities in 2021!!!

Thanks, Sarah!! Congratulations on a successful Berserker Binge and sorry to hear that the pupper won’t be getting the gucci kibble this week. Perhaps the sight of a ROSE MAGNUM will make up for it, best of luck to you!!

In for #1 and #5. Thanks LF!

1 Like

Hi Jeff, snapped up an OG and an Essential.
Does that give me two entries in the raffle? champagne.gif

1 Like

Thank you so much, Lee!! We appreciate your continued support and wish you the best of luck for the raffle!!

Thanks, Peter!! If you head over to Instagram and tag us we will get another entry tossed in for you. Best of luck!!

First time trying LF - in for the OG 2 pack.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support and we hope that you enjoy the Chardonnays!! White Hill and Golden Slope are definitely the best introduction to LF and will give you a great sense of what you can expect from our wines. Best of luck in the raffle!!

In for some Yes Way, Chardonnay!!

1 Like

Some of my faves from SB!

1 Like