**EXTENDED** BD12: For the Love of LIQUID FARM!!

Thanks, Tony!! Your name has been added to raffle and we hope you enjoy the wines!!

Thank you, Ken!! We appreciate your support and best of luck on the raffle!

Thank you Jeremy for the support!! champagne.gif
Jeff

1 Like

In for the Yes, Way pack. First time trying your wines.

1 Like

In for the Pinot pack. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the support, Sheila!! We hope that you enjoy the wines and best of luck in the raffle!!

Cheers!

Thank you for your continued support, Ellie!! You are the best!

In for the Yes, Way!
…and feeling lucky [winner.gif]

1 Like

Thanks Dennis!! We will give your raffle ticket a little extra rub for good luck!

In for the Yes, Way and OG pack. Excited to try everything.

1 Like

Yes, Way times two!! Thanks Jeff for the great offer…and cheers to Brian and the rest of the LF family!! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Cheers, Lee!! We hope that you enjoy the wines and would love to hear your feedback! Best of luck in the raffle! Thanks!!!

Thanks, David!! We miss seeing you and hope that everything is going well!! I will pass along your best to all of Team LF!! champagne.gif

Darn, my earlier post here didn’t take, so trying again. Trying LF for the first time and got the Quarantine Pack, thanks for the nice offer! I’m crossing my fingers for the raffle. [cheers.gif]

Jeff, my daughter lives in your area, do you have a tasting room we can visit when things are safe again? Didn’t see anything on the website, but I may have missed it, being BD and all.

1 Like

In for the quarantine 3 pack and Dandi 4 pack. First time buyer and looking forward to trying it all.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support!! We hope that you enjoy the wines and best of luck in the raffle!!

We would love to host your daughter for a tasting!! Now that we are permitted to be open again, we are open Thursday-Monday from 11am-5pm for outdoor tastings. The address is:

Liquid Farm
2445 Alamo Pintado Ave
Suite 101
Los Olivos, CA 93441

Please make sure to come and visit us, as well, if you are in the area!!

1 Like

Cheers, Lee, and thank you for the support!! Best of luck in the raffle and we hope that you enjoy the wines!!

IN for Yes Way, Chardonnay!

Jeff, can I delay shipment? Out of town next week.

1 Like

Thank you for your support, Jon!! Yes, of course, we can delay shipment for you. I will let Brian know and he will take care of it. Best of luck in the raffle!!

1 Like

In for one of the Dani 4 pack! champagne.gif

1 Like