Even more preposterous...new Napa Cabernet

Jay and I agree??? [wow.gif]

Don’t agree. All they are doing is siphoning off the dumbest part of the market. Believe me, there is plenty of competition for all the other great wines, and I still can’t afford top Burgundies.

the buyer list of this wine would be extremely valuable to sell to grifters or real estate scammers.

Totally agree!! :wink:

BMW auto parts

+1

Does he look like a sad version of Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein had those Jokeresque turned up lips that gave him a manic expression, this guy looks depressed and hangdog.

My lack of tats and excessive jewelry clearly renders me insufficiently cool and sophisticated to qualify for membership on this list. Oh well.

When you make your bottles one at a time with a hand-torch, imagine how much care you must take with each grape!

weren’t the fairchild wines a board darling once upon a time?

Is The Todd somewhere behind this?

We’ve had a couple Fairchild wines at Berserker get togethers. The wines were excellent but too pricey for my wallet. I like Melka’s style and work, but there is a limit on price value.

And speaking of Todd, the Ghost Horse is more expensive. Todd doesn’t have any problem selling it all either. The Premonition is $5,000 for a 750ml bottle. While he sells out the Ghost Horse, the Conn Valley Cab languishes, even though it gets great scores, is an excellent wine and reasonably priced by today’s standards. If anything, Fairchild is using Todd’s business model to move his wine.

Probably a bit of both groups. There are millennials as you describe, but also millennial who have money to spend. Just as there are boomers who don’t have money to spend. Personally, I think millennials as a whole are more reactive to advertising and the “experience” concept is definitely more of a millennial thing than a boomer thing.

Probably a bit of both groups. There are millennials as you describe, but also millennial who have money to spend. Just as there are boomers who don’t have money to spend. Though, yes, boomers are more likely to have the required level of disposable income for this. Personally, I think millennials as a whole are more reactive to advertising, and the “experience” concept is definitely more of a millennial thing than a boomer thing.

Yes, I made the millennial targeting observation based on the many, many times repeated (see my google search results link) marketing statement that millennials value experiences over objects.

I don’t think the “experience” of owning an object is what that means