ENDED Lagier Meredith -- 2 Irresistable Offers

OUR OFFERS HAVE ENDED. We have two deals:

1. 12-bottle Syrah vertical that includes 4 bottles each of 3 vintages (2018, 2019, 2020)
  2. 2 bottles each of 2020 Syrah, Mondeuse, and Tribidrag (aka Zinfandel)

Both offers are limited.

These wines are from our own vineyard on Mount Veeder, overlooking the Napa Valley. All have been stored under excellent conditions in our own cellar. Questions? Please email me at mail@lagiermeredith.com

Offer 1: Lagier Meredith Syrah Vertical 2018, 2019, 2020
4 bottles of each vintage
$400 – a 30% discount
50 sets only

Syrah is our flagship wine. We’ve grown it since we began in 1994. Our vineyard, bathed in cool marine air from the nearby San Pablo Bay and with shallow rocky soil derived from an ancient uplifted seafloor, brings out the best of Syrah’s savory, spicy, and floral attributes. Our wines are balanced, complex and long-lived. They reflect the restraint imposed on the vines by our mountain setting.

Full retail price for these 12 bottles would be $576, so the BerserkerDay price of $400 represents a more than 30% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price. Ground shipping charges range from $35 for the West Coast to $60 for the East Coast and Midwest

We will ship as the weather permits

We do NOT ship to AR, DE, LA, MS, RI, UT.

To order click on the link below

$400
Lagier Meredith Syrah 3-Year Vertical
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: Mondo

Offer 2: Lagier Meredith 2020 Syrah, Mondeuse, Tribidrag
2 bottles each
$190 – a 30% discount
50 sets only

In addition to Syrah, we also grow Mondeuse, an ancient Savoie grape that is Syrah’s grandparent and which shares Syrah’s flowers and spice and incredible ageability. And Zinfandel, which we call Tribidrag as a reminder that this is an ancient European grape that was revered centuries before it made its name in California.

Full retail price for these 6 bottles would be $276, so the BerserkerDay price of $190 represents a more than 30% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price. Ground shipping charges range from $25 for the West Coast to $45 for the East Coast and Midwest

We will ship as the weather permits

We do NOT ship to AR, DE, LA, MS, RI, UT.

To order click on the link below

$190
Lagier Meredith 2020 Syrah, Mondeuse, Tribidrag. 2 bottles each
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: Tribby

2 Likes

Cool. Cool. Cool. In for the Syrah vertical. I need to stock up on these.:grinning:

1 Like

We got your order Stan. Thanks!

Carole

2 Likes

Carole, so glad yours came up early as we are heading into Willamette wine country in an hour or so (Marcus already told me he’s going to be too busy today and tomorrow for visitors) and will most likely be off line for the majority of today and tomorrow. I know, bad planning on my part.

In for the case vertical, the CFO is smiling as she also loves your syrah and still talks about the tasting we did with you and Steve way back in '17.

1 Like

Thanks for the order Roger. Safe travels and give my regards to the CFO!

Carole

Love your Syrahs! Order in.

Thanks!

Thanks for participating!
order in!

2 Likes

Glad I could get some! Love these wines!

Thanks Adam!

Carole, you are amazing…these offers! I always feel like I’m tasting an earth science lesson when I have your wines. You, Steve, your land, the wines…legendary.

Thank you Shawnda. We’re very strongly attached to our place here. We’ll never leave voluntarily. They’ll have to carry us out feet first. Or, better yet, bury us out in the forest and let us gently decompose and become part of the Mount Veeder terroir.

1 Like

I had the 2016 Mondeuse during the week - it was fantastic. In for TRIBBY!

Ordered the syrah vertical. I really love these wines, and they have amazing longevity.

Order in for the Syrah! I highly recommend the Syrah.

1 Like

Thanks Diane!

Thanks Sheila. The Syrah may outlive us all!

1 Like

Thanks Jeff!

Carole,

I tried the “Tribby” discount code and it didn’t take…

I have two bottles each of the 2020.

let me know.

1 Like

Order in for a 6 pack. I’ve wanted to try these for a long time and finally pulled the trigger!

1 Like