Dirty & Rowdy Summer Pre-Release

Great deal especially for first time buyers with free shipping

1 Like

**I think that the rare treat of creating something to commemorate your child’s birth is a very special thing.

Congrats on your second Baby Bottling, Hardy!**

bf223903-3afa-ac59-b77c-c2312532e07f.jpg

This is going to be some legendary stuff!

It is a shame that there are only 600 btls total between the 750s and 1.5L.

Here are the wine notes from the 2018 release of the “Maple’s Spring St” Petite Sirah:

"2016 ‘Maple’s Spring St.’ Petite Sirah
St. Helena, Napa Valley
13.5% ABV

"Tasting Notes:
White pepper cloud tigers burst into micro-pyramids of Maldon salt, which fall on white rosebuds mingling with their friend, the newly ripened blueberry. Plum and fennel fed figures bring boxes filled with graphite, asphalt, and spice.

“Medium bodied with attentive and fresh acidity. Subtle fruits, octagonal tannins, and a though-provoking finish.”

1 Like

So excited about this … and happy it arrives after I have started my new job so I can buy.

Love Dirty & Rowdy so much for wine and the spirit.

3 Likes

In for 6 herve

1 Like

In for a 3 pack, lots of wine the last week

1 Like

I ordered a couple mags.

1 Like

In for 3 and a mag. Only wish I could add the entire allocation lol.

1 Like

In for a 6 pack, 3 magnums and 2 Salmanazars*.

*Salmanazars are super limited and requires that you enter the Contra code on the allocation webpage before the ordering option is unlocked. Hat tip to Joey dabs for making me aware of this amazing Easter Egg.

1 Like

Mags were sold out at 6:30 am Pacific!

1 Like

I’m trying to cut back dramatically on my purchases, but had to get a mixed Hardy-spawn 6-pack.

1 Like

Had already placed my order, but went back to the allocation page to try it and it didn’t seem to work for me. Oh well

In for a mixed 6pk and a mag of each.

Consider the source

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for the amazing response this AM. Wow.

There are less than a handful of cases of Hervé 750s left and a few Maple’s 1.5Ls left

Hervé 1.5Ls sold out
Maples’s 750s sold out
Mixed 6 packs sold out

If people are looking to round out / balance their orders - on the site there is a little Brosseau Blanc, some Brosseau Grenache, and Outer Limits available.

What a marvelous offer to wake up to after a long night of couch touring. Definitely took advantage of the 2018 legends mags offered, thanks Hardy!

1 Like

Just an update- All of today’s wines are now sold out.

Huge thanks to everyone!!!

2 Likes

Gotta act fast folks.

Got in an order for Cuvee Herve earlier today, as I already had the purchased the Maple’s Spring Street from earlier releases! So lucky to have been able to purchase and looking forward to tasting, after some appropriate bottle time! Congrats to D&R for another swift sell-out [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Frack, was busy all day and it sold out.

Did you pick up the mag from Cadet? They had the limited run bottles in the back bar area. So good.

Spotted this afternoon. Future release…

28CB7046-FD7A-4C74-BF2D-F3E861236CCE.jpeg

3 Likes