DIRECTIONS: POST YOUR THREAD/OFFER HERE AS A NEW THREAD, NOT REPLY

I know there’s still confusion on where to post, but EVERYTHING gets posted here, and I will be the one moving it around as needed, i.e. for Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers and BerserkerDay. Just post it here, as its own thread (not a reply in this post), that’s all you need to do champagne.gif

Todd,

As you can see, I copied Marcus Goodfellow’s from last year. We are friends. Sorry to include that… Please delete his connection. Also, I cannot see how to upload photos.

Thanks.

Jay

Now I’m even more confused. So the placeholder I have, thats not where I post my offer? I post it here? What’s the point of the placeholder then?

Post your thread/offer as a new thread of your own. Jay posted in this thread but I have to move and edit it.

Jay, there was a bunch of stuff in there, I hope I didn’t delete the wrong things. Please check.

Do your newbie intro (VERY soon!) as a new thread, by clicking New Topic and making its own thread

Unless I’m not understanding correclty… He’s not saying to reply to this post, he’s saying to post it in this forum:
Board index BerserkerDay 11 Forum - (Jan 27, 2020) ‘The Black Friday of Wine Commerce’ - Forbes BerserkerDay 11 Pre-Launch Forum

If you already have a placeholder, just use that to put your offer in, if you don’t have a placeholder, post a new post in this forum.

Correct?

Yes