De Negoce offer (Part 1)

In for the Rosé! May be catching up with MatthewT now…

BUYER GROUPS DO NOT COUNT! When you personally get to 480 bottles of #deNegoce let me know. :wink:

I honestly would love to see the delivery guy’s face when he delivers you all of those cases. [rofl.gif]

Please do take a picture of both of you with all of the cases around y’all and post it on the thread

I won’t see it. I’m getting them all sent to a an off site storage place I’m signing up next week. No way I can get 36 cases of wine delivered to my house. (4 came in June already)

That’s exactly what I thought when I read the email. And purchased!

Wait you are getting off site storage?

It’s not a mater of if, but when. Follow this thread long enough and you’re guaranteed to sign up for an offsite if you don’t already [stirthepothal.gif]

Part of the appeal of this offer is that it won’t ship October 12, so it won’t be part of the wall of wine.

I pulled the trigger on release, before TB was a given.
With the perpetual lockdown, day drinking rose is a good option.
Christmas Wine!

[snort.gif]

Guessing they don’t ship all of these wines Oct 12th. It’s what 20-30k cases? I’d think will be staggered. Honestly, I can’t begin to imagine the logistics. I’ve already emailed bert letting him know I’m changing the shipping addresses and he wrote back immediately saying no problem. But 20-30k cases of 40 different wines? It’s easier that there are no mixed cases. All the boxes are labeled and have the # on it and that’s that.

I’m sure Cam would disagree and he is just as happy with my group purchases as with yours!

Bought a case of the rosè and love Tablas Creek. I live in South Florida, so it works all year round. I’ve also really been enjoying the #10 over the last couple weeks.

I had planned on sharing some of these with friends, but now i’m not so sure as they are quite tasty

Hi Andy - Wondering when/how you got the #10 shipped? I also live in South Florida and there hasn’t been a good shipping window since these offers started . . . I generally don’t take ground shipments until December.

Hi Sherri,

I got the #10 and #8 shipped as my first two orders. Definitely not within a typical shipping window and all the others I’ve got are waiting for cooler weather. I usually wait until Mid-November before I lots of things although depends on how the weather is doing and I defer sometimes to the places that track when they are comfortable with making shipments.

And if you’d like, I’m a good sharer if you’d like to try some when they come!

AC

Andy did you try any #8s yet?

29 cases left 8:16AM. Pass.
I drink $6 Provencal Rose scored 91 pts (WE) that I bought by the case from Costco. No relocation fees applied either.

I put together a spreadsheet…

Not that anyone cares…LOL
Denegoce.jpg

I may have to come out of retirement for OG 41…

Scoring 94-95 points from The Wine Advocate the last four vintages, this lush, hedonistic St. Helena Cabernet is a classic “Parker”, petal-to-the-metal, blockbuster-styled wine. Barrel-fermented in 100% new French oak, its packed with exuberant and gorgeously pure fruit. Sensuous as hell, with a magnificent, palate-coating, tooth-staining structure, it drinks very well now but has all the stuffing to go another 15-20 years in your cellar (but, like I said, you needn’t wait, its drink really well now).

Dense purple in the glass, it exudes creme de cassis and boysenberry jam underscored with fruit cake, pencil lead, and smoky cinnamon spice from all the new French oak. Smooth and creamy on the palate with loads of black fruit preserves, dark chocolate-covered cherries and plush tannins that caress the palate in a long, sensuous finish. Fantastic!

100% barrel-fermented in 100% new French Oak
97% Cabernet, 2% Petite Verdot, 1% Merlot
16% alc.
1000 cases available
Bottled into shiners on August 10th - labels go on shortly.

OG #41 easy buy. Checks all my boxes (shiner, good scores, and heavy alcohol) EXCEPT he doesn’t list “retail” price so I’m guessing it’s not a screaming deal but that’s ok since the rest all checks. In for a case.