De Negoce offer (Part 1)

First thing I thought as well (Tablas) and a quick order in…

I’ve laid off a number of offers, similar thoughts on Tablas, and a quick Buy Now.

Rose is an all year thing for me.

Perfect match. Well done!

Bought… I just bought some tablas creek wines this week and I think they are great!

Wife…We dont’ need any more mine… Its Rose and is $108… Buy it.

Went in on a case, based on the confidence of it being Tablas. Despite what Cam says will prob lay it down until next summer.

In for a case. Gotta be Tablas Creek…great stuff!

purchased, sounds like Tablas Creek is a great fit, and I adore their wines.

Damit, I had no intention of buying a DN Rose and now you guys have talked me halfway into it. Seems like a $20ish for $12 but we know the source, it’s the same wine (apparently), and the feedback here is incredibly positive!

Definitely buy. Tablas Rose’ is wonderful.

I’ve purchased rose rarely, but for about $11 shipped & good reviews, might as well.

it’s $25 on tablas website

If I start buying Rose and we start drinking at 11AM this household is in a lot of trouble.

Haha! [cheers.gif]

148 cases left.

0 intention of buying but now im reconsidering. Too much time to think about it and seems like the group has strong confidence in source with strong reviews. Much easier when offers sell out fast.

1000.1% chance it’s what they say it is. but i mean it’s a $20-25 (plus shipping) for $12 (shipped).

I like Tablas Creek. Certainly not the best deal relative to regular retail price, but the family does enjoy rose, so I bought a case. Figured a ~$25 for ~$12 all in is still a descent deal, though I dont anticipate getting many of those types of deals. Figured I’d get this to open in the short term while I let all the dN cabs rest for a few years before cracking them open.

Intersting to see that #55 is not the the COLA registry. Can you sell a wine without an approved label? Or is there a delay for when the labels are put up on the registry?

Your right. Must stay strong. I’m passing.

To be clear for anyone who likes Rose and will drink these 12 bottles of Rose in the next 12 months this is a steal. It’s truly 50% off. But I dunno about cellaring this unless you have room for 10000 bottles.