De Negoce offer (Part 1)

That’s why I bought the N.15 Merlot. Sounded ready to consume while leaving all the cab/cab blends sit for a few years. Even the N.01’s I have had really should have been tucked away for another couple years.

Thanks Mike. Didn’t think about doing it myself and probably too lazy but I’ll look into it.

I had the weirdest dream about getting all these cases of weird wines like late harvest Petite Sirah and other bizarre one-offs in strange formats while a buddy got complete cases but in very old, decayed cardboard.

This post. :trophy:

Thank you so much for the explanations! It does seem like it’s a longshot…but a girl can hope! champagne.gif

From another thread:

Isn’t that who people think made the 4 smaller lots?

Yes, it’s finished. Much much better.

Rose no.55 is up

https://www.denegoce.com/products/og-n-55-2019-paso-robles-rose-12-bottle-case-ships-late-october

Bittersweet. Happy for a Saturday #deNegoce. Sad it’s a Rose.

Tablas Creek - exact match and scores. Tempting!

Based on the blend, this’ll be it:

Tablas Creek Patelin de Tablas Rosé

Can’t get the direct link to work here. But use this and click through to the Patelin:

First thing I thought as well (Tablas) and a quick order in…

I’ve laid off a number of offers, similar thoughts on Tablas, and a quick Buy Now.

Rose is an all year thing for me.

Perfect match. Well done!

Bought… I just bought some tablas creek wines this week and I think they are great!

Wife…We dont’ need any more mine… Its Rose and is $108… Buy it.

Went in on a case, based on the confidence of it being Tablas. Despite what Cam says will prob lay it down until next summer.

In for a case. Gotta be Tablas Creek…great stuff!

purchased, sounds like Tablas Creek is a great fit, and I adore their wines.

Damit, I had no intention of buying a DN Rose and now you guys have talked me halfway into it. Seems like a $20ish for $12 but we know the source, it’s the same wine (apparently), and the feedback here is incredibly positive!