Creating a master calendar for all winery release/allocation dates

Thanks. Hopefully this will get populated. It will be very useful.

Is there a way to directly link this to my Visa? :slight_smile:

OK Todd got the invite to the calendar on my iPad.

Looks like I can add events to the WB calendar.

Jean Edwards Cellars just announced a release on August 28th.

I put it in, thanks

I decided to take one for the team and opened one of the Jean Edwards Oakville Cab from BD… It’s now in the decanter. How long should I give it before a taste? [cheers.gif]

unnamed.jpg

Erez - I posted in the other thread - so sorry I did not see this post sooner. recommend a healthy decant (2 hours) as the wine is a youngster. Hope you enjoy it (and nice photo too).

Karen [cheers.gif]

Keplinger on August 12th

Williams-Selyem August 11th

Got em all, thanks. Starting to fill out!

Dehlinger, August 4th

Littorai, August 12th

Peay is this month, but its complicated:

Group 1 on Monday, August 18th
Group 2 on Tuesday, August 19th
Group 3 on Thursday, August 21st
Group 4 on Monday, August 23rd

Thanks, added.

Antica Terra August 5th

I think it is a wine that you will be proud of for many years to come. It is still a ‘youngster’ (even after 4 hours of decanting), but it opens up. The nose open up very nicely on the berry fruits (a bit more of the pepper as the time in decanter increases). Now, after few hours the earthy tastes do open up. Very dark color. IMHO, well balanced on the palate. Works well with small meats and veggies I got for lunch. I think it can also enjoy lower temps in general (aka- not a summer in New York). Medium plus finish, and leaves you with a feeling of more (I want more…)

What was interesting about the ‘nose’ of the wine is that I decanted it again this morning, left it in the microcellar and went out. When I came back and opened it again it felt like a brand new wine. Still, feels like a youngster.

Overall: For those who were considering- I would vote BUY. The only thing that makes me sad is that now I have only two bottles to see how they develop over the years :frowning: . But, I took one for the team. And it was well worth it. [cheers.gif]

Haclon came today

Campesino
On August 11th 2014 we will be releasing our 2014 Fall Release. We will be offering our:
2012 “Mis Niñas” Los Carneros, Pinot Noir $38 (88 cases produced)
2012 “Sangiacomo Old Lakeville Vineyard, Sonoma Coast Syrah $35 (54 cases produced)

Todd added this.

any word on liquid farm’s release?

Domaine de la Cote allocation notice went out today, and is apparently live. Not sure it does any good for advance notice, but I suppose it could be added for posterity’s sake.