Creating a master calendar for all winery release/allocation dates

Ok, back to the original question, then…

Guess I’ll make a Google calendar and add a few people to manage it

Just got the Bedrock save the date email - August 5th is the fall release.

FYI - I reached our to Neil Monnen (owner of wine release) and the problems with the website have been fixed.

Would like to know then this calendar goes active, please. Thanks!

nick

Working on it - having a few issues, waiting for Brig to join up (his invite was sent) - should get to it today if Brig’s not too busy. Clint’s already on board, though I don’t see any dates added. I’ll try to add some.

Here’s the link.

webcal://p01-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/-gHhaGnYVP0v76JR1-naVu0KjLPOF17mWnCBa9nFGc1Yq2EV3td7hOvgCndkJwFwzvh4hZXiU2gRj9VeFd-A2HsUtpJvh7iCCd2ElBpipRQ

I added the few that I see on this thread, and hope Clint and Brig can add more. Feel free to put them here, or send me a PM or email if you have a big list.

Does that link work for non apple users?

Not for me.

http://winerelease.com/

Added a couple w/ wines offered and offering prices.

Feel free to PM me offerings as well w/ the following info:

1. Date opened
  2. Wines offered w/ prices
  3. Website URL

Just took a quick look. Rochioli not updated to reflect the SVD pinot releases from last week and nothing on the Kistler 2012 1st wave of chardonnays.

Is this just too much to keep reliable track of? Would perhaps need a very big team to do it justice, although it’ll be interesting to see what the google calendar evolves into.

As long as we get members to PM/email us the info the calendar will be updated.

You can’t even view it?

If not, that will eliminate the usability of the iCloud version

I cannot see it at all and it wants to run some scripting on my work PC.

It’s viewable on the iCloud websites, any iOS product, or Outlook - do you not have any of those?

That script is to add it to your outlook calendar. It’s safe to do.

Since a work PC and a shared calendar with co-workers, it is a no go for me.

If you don’t have an iOS device you can still creating an Apple ID which can be turned into an iCloud account. There are online tutorials on how to accomplish this.

Regardless, it might not work for everyone.

An alternative, though more cumbersome, is a page like the one listed above, which had been hacked but has since been fixed. I could create a page, but it just doesn’t look as ‘calendar-y’ pepsi

Is there a way to look at one month at a time? I only see it day by day.

BTW, SonkinCellars is October 7th (hopefully).

Yes, click ‘month’ at the bottom