CONTINUUM

• 2013 Joseph Phelps Chardonnay Freestone Vineyards Sonoma Coast - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Coast
    Concentrated tight citrus on the nose and palate, with vibrant acidity and minerality, precise, refined and long on the finish. Very good Puligny style Chardonnay! (91 pts.)

• 2013 Continuum - USA, California, Napa Valley
    The 2013 is Bdx in style with a solid core of blackberry and spice flavors, the wine shows impressive complexity, with firm and masculine minerality and tannic structure. Impressive and promising, needs time! (94 pts.)

• 2012 Continuum - USA, California, Napa Valley
    The 2012 is the first Continuum to be made entirely with estate grown fruit. Deep round and lovely structure with dark chocolate, blackberry, earth and spice flavour. Complex and powerful on the finish. (93 pts.)

• 2011 Continuum - USA, California, Napa Valley
    The 2011 comes across as a bit less concentrated with espresso, earthiness, plum and black cherry flavours. Supple and approachable. (91 pts.)

• 2009 Continuum - USA, California, Napa Valley
    The 2009 rich and round om the palate, with ripe well-integrated tannins, black licorice and black fruits. Lovely mouthfilling and long! (92 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

They made an excellent '11, and the two most recent vintages are outstanding.

Have bought every vintage.
Big fan of the wines and the people.

I bought 6-8 bottles of the '08 and '09 Continuums on a super deep closeout last fall - but have never had them - might have to pull one out - thanks for the notes Barry -

The '11 was open for business when I had it 18 months ago. '12 I had from bottle last year before it was released was more profound, but needed to be laid down for several years minimum. Haven’t had the '13 yet.

If you get a chance to visit the winery, it’s one of the best views anywhere in Napa/Sonoma.

More about the Continuum Estate and Mr. Tim Mondavi ;

http://www.wine-searcher.com/m/2016/03/q-a-continuum-s-tim-mondavi

Since the 2010 is conspicuously absent, has anyone had a recent experience with it?