**Closed — THANK You!!!** Sun Break — Willamette Valley Pinot Noir & Vermouth — 10-50% Discounts + BD13 Raffle

In for a mixed case of 2019 Pinot Noir! My wife absolutely loved the 6-pack of Marie-Paule that I bought for her on BD12, and I might have even liked it more than she did. Great stuff!

1 Like

Thanks Saul! This is the luck needed in wine making: getting an allocation (and being able to grow it) in a great vineyard! There are some big time names buying from the vineyard, Tony Rynders, Erin J from Failla, Brooks….

Thanks Brian, that’s so nice to hear!

Hey David … I’m going to add a 3 pack Pinot to my Vermouth order - just mentioning so you can ship together…

And with that, I am definitely done with my purchases!

(PS - Vinoshipper showed my vermouth order still - just want to make sure I did not mess up the form - you know where to find me if I need to adjust.)

Sounds great. Thanks. Let’s consolidate the orders before we ship! After the dust settles… maybe sometime this weekend.

1 Like

And the winner is…… Diana! Congrats! I’ll be in touch

3 Likes

So thrilled! Thanks, David. Promise to do a tasting note on the white Pinot, looking forward to it.

1 Like

I made a Manhattan with the vermouth, delicious!

Thanks, Michael! I’m working on a red vermouth right now— tweaking the recipe a bit as a go. It’s interesting that the test batches taste different than the production batch (as we scale up to 1000L tanks). Small overall feel and impression, but different. I’m happy with it because the test batch seemed a little too pepper/hot with whiskey and the production batch is great.

Vermouth landed. Makes a delicious Negroni.

264827E4-29EF-4418-9D07-57512F52125C.jpeg

Cool! Thanks for the feedback and the pic, Paul!