Chris Freemott's Zaltos & Grassl

Thanks for the notice, Chris. I had held strong until now but the lingering WB deal (and a bit of distance from the rest of my WB Day spending) finally pushed me over the edge and I purchased a pair of each. Very excited as I’ve never had the opportunity to try them before.

Just got my Berserker Day Grassl shipment. Really, really nice stems, I especially like the Liberte (which showed better side by side than a GGG stem) of which I just ordered 3 more. I like the 1855 too, but I like my Zalto Bordeaux stem just as much (high praise).

He is a good guy and very responsive. So happy for you Chris. Great products.

I’m sure the Grassl glasses are great, but for the same price I can buy sophienwald glasses that imo beat out zaltos. Never had grassl glasses so can’t say the same.

I picked up a couple more cru and a decanter. I have been going back and forth between sensory and cru and cru is winning.

Is 55 the price of the glass with a discount?

Tried using Berserker Day link and didn’t work.

This is the link I used to make a recent order. It’s showing $35 for me still. Grassl Importer - Trusted Glassware & Wine Glasses | CJF Selections

Perfect it worked thanks!

Great deals! Picked up 2 1855’s and 2 Mineralite’s and a 1x Large Microfiber Cloth. Thanks Chris!

sneaked a few more: 3 1855 and a cru to replace a broken one. Thanks Chris

Anyone have experience with Versatile? We do a fair amount of outdoor drinking with clumsy friends and wild kids. Need a glass that won’t break my heart when it inevitably gets broken :joy:

Has anyone compared Grassl Versatile vs Gabriel StandArt? Looking to purchase as a gift for family who drink mostly reds.

1855 on pre-order now?

When I bought last night it was on pre order

They are more compact and sturdy and something in between Mineralite and Liberte. Great for beer and all around use. I got the OG version so mine just say ‘Glass.’ I haven’t put them through the wringer but I have knocked a couple over and they didn’t break. I think they’d be ok if they stayed on the table, but don’t expect them to bounce off concrete or stone.

1855 had 400 units available
you wonderful people absorbed that in 40 hours.
1000 more leave Hamburg tomorrow
3 weeks to US, 10 days to me

5000 more glasses leave Hamburg in 2.5 weeks.

Also picked up the voyager 4 grassl wine case holder champagne.gif

champagne.gif

Helluva sale Chris - i think I need to give these a try, as everyone obviously loves em!

I’m a GGG guy all day, every day. That said, should I be getting a Mineralite or Liberte? Was thinking liberte but would love feedback (i drink all across the board - zin, to hunter valley Sémillon). Thanks in advance!