Change is bad! (or is it? read on...)

Am I first?

9 Likes

Same here Neal. I don’t mind change, but for a website that is basically an escape from real life for a few minutes, I shouldn’t have to completely relearn what I use. At that point, the site is just wasting my time.

3 Likes

Ha! I was actually kinda kidding. It will def take some getting used to.

2 Likes

Early feedback…not a fan

3 Likes

Please read this thread first

You can customize it to almost exactly emulate the ‘old school’ look if you want - there are a lot of helpful tips in there

3 Likes

Thank you for this, went to ‘old school’ mode, much better

2 Likes

Aye Coño.

I’ve assigned this to a first-year associate to figure out.

The head of my beautiful avatar is cut in half. Scandalous defacement.

8 Likes

How do I post on the new site? :dotted_line_face:

3 Likes

Get off my lawn!!

1 Like

you aren’t completely learning how to use it. the basic principal is the same, it’s just enhanced for ease

3 Likes

I think I like it. It’s speedy.

1 Like

You mean you weren’t going for Marie Antoinette?

2 Likes

I’ve sworn off of Black Forest Cake!

2 Likes

Guess I’ll have to fix that for you sometime - does anyone really WANT to see your head anyway?

2 Likes

I noticed your big head and Fu’s big head were NOT cut in half. I assume bad intent.

3 Likes

I love it. But I already use this software in other forums. I hated it at first too. For like a day or two. Now I would never go back. Wait until you learn all the different ways to quote and learn all the different ways to add images, etc. It is way better in so many regards. Just stick it out for a little bit.

1 Like

There is a reply button.

The one after someone else’s post will be linked to the parent post. There is another reply button at the very end of a thread that I think is a stand-alone comment not tied to a parent post.

Just guessing, as I am an old fart learning as I go.

What Happened to MC. I’m only showing as GC?

1 Like

I’ve been demoted too! I hate it now lol.

Ha! It’s because you are in both - I have to fix that - you will have your status back soon, all of you!