Cellar thief emails?

Jeez, tough crowd here. Glancing at their webpage, there are some interesting wines like Thivin, Moncuit, Forlorn Hope. Nothing I need at the moment, but I wish them the best.

Cheers,
Warren

I thought it meant Percy Jackson turned 21.

+1

if you’re rich you can grab anywhere you want

That was my thought as well. Awful name on the surface for many reasons. If you’re a seller of your wines, would you want to sell to them with their name almost bragging that they ripped you off? I suppose that it wouldn’t matter in the end if their quote was the best offer and negating the name. But, it would alter my eagerness to seek them out.

It’s not the wine selection we’re poking fun at but rather the millennial marketing verbiage that invites mockery.

Exactly. The “hand selected” staff thing gets back to one of my original curmudgeon complaints in that other thread. They probably hand-forged their selection and curated their decorations too.

Except I’ve drank with him and consider him a good friend though definitely not cool :wink:

I don’t know if I would want my wine ‘hand’ selected, as I would rather they use their mouth to select what they sell. [blink.gif]

Yeah but now Ian is my BFF! He said I’m cool!

[dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

(Sorry David)

No emails but constant ads in my Instagram feed.

It is good to not be on social media.

Dan Kravitz

I’m old enough to remember back when being ‘social’ meant you had to go and talk with people.

This is marketing verbiage that someone hopes will attract millennials; I assure you few millennials will be taken in :slight_smile:

I hate to break it to you but there are just as many gullible millennials as there were gullible baby boomers.

If her daddy’s rich, take her out for a meal.