Cellar Clearence - 90% California/Washington Reds, 8% Other Reds, 2% Whites

Need to make some room for new arrivals, can’t decide what to sell or not, maybe you can help me decide. I’m putting most of my cellar in an Excel sheet online, you have read-only access here:
My Cellar4WB 040824 update.xlsm
Of course this list contains a few items which are not for sale. Instead of marking each one, I’ll just let you know.
All the ratings for each I can possibly find are listed in the last 11 columns M thru W.
The price in column G is approximately 15% OFF the 2nd lowest WS Pro Non-auction price. This is my asking price, and everything is negotiable.
You can sort and choose based on each column title by using the drop-down arrow next to the header.
Pick up or delivery in Southern California LA/OC area. Shipping at buyer’s expense. Other customary Berserker rules apply.

Thanks for your time!

P.S. I’ve added the Bottle Size column, sorry about the confusion. There may still be some other errors especially with the prices of half or mags, I’ll try to fix them asap. Meanwhile, message me if you have any questions.

4-08-2024 updated for sold and newly arrived.

2 Likes

2nd lowest?

1 Like

Yeah, because I don’t want to compete with sometime low ball prices, the usual culprits like Cellaraid, Benchmark…
By the way, I was looking at your post for the Ultramarines. Are they still available?

Thanks,
Howard

You have over 1400 SKUs. I am just curious how did you pull together all of this info - I.e. WSP 2nd lowest price and all of the critic ratings? It’s very impressive

4 sleepless nights and with some help from AI generated Excel macros. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

bump

I received my shipment from Howard today.
It’s the second time I’ve purchased from Howard.
He is an A++++ seller.
Truly, the most secure packaging ever!

1 Like

Just completed my second transaction with Howard.
He is simply the best, very professional and wraps his wines in excellent packaging.
You can’t go wrong with Howard Sun.

1 Like

Thank you Tim. Easy and great to work with you, sir.

Cheers!

Impressive! How are these bottles stored?

Thanks

Hi Sir,

Most of them are stored in my cellar converted from a bedroom, others are in professional storage.

Thanks,
Howard

1 Like

Bump.

Took me a bit to post as I had to hire out help to figure out the puzzle to unpack the wines Howard sent me as they were double boxed, wrapped, in bubble wrap, and packed in styro. :joy:

Easy transaction, very communicative, and pleasure to get wine from.

1 Like

Hi Kris,

Thank you very much. It was my pleasure!

Cheers and best regards!
Howard

A+++ Seller

Easy transaction, quick to respond, and a joy to do business with.

Would definitely buy from him again.

Echoing all the earlier comments here but Howard was the best! What a perfect seller and will definitely be buying from him again.

1 Like

Here are pictures of the shipment I got from Howard. Very well packed, shipped promptly. I plan on drinking one of the bottles soon.

2 Likes

Bump.