Cayuse Open

Interesting. From the Mailing list FAQ… It doesn’t specifically forbid flipping or allocation sharing, but does reserve the right to refuse service.

About the Mailing List
Mailing List accounts belong to the original account holder and cannot be transferred. One account per household please.

If you cannot order your allocation, please contact us and we’ll keep you on the Mailing List for the next release. Please know, however, that we may not be able to offer you the same allocation you had before, either in kind of wines offered or quantity. Wish list requests will also be reset.

As a Mailing List customer, it is your responsibility to maintain current contact information so we can reach you with questions about your order, or with new release information.

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

Have you tried calling?

In for
GOK
BF
Armanda
Camaspelo
WW Special #8 Mag

Wishlisted Widowmaker

In for Frog, Armada, and WW mag…

Did I miss something about Wallah Wallah Special #7? They seem to have gone from #6 last year to #8 this year. Perhaps an extended ager that will be released in the future? Or maybe frogs don’t like lucky #7?

When is Cayuse weekend 2018?

Took my Armada, BF & Viognier allocations. Passed on GOK and the mag. Continuing to wishlist FP, Camaspelo and Widowmaker, added Edith, dropped another Armada.

Not too troubled by passing on GOK as I’m on No Girls and I like their Grenache more but skipping the mag hurts…that said, best to save the funds for any potential wishlist grants on the wines I really want.

Plus, gotta pay for MACDONALD next week :slight_smile:

April 5 and 6.

Happy this thread got bumped today – if not for this being on page 1, I wouldn’t have gotten my order in during the last 10 minutes of the ordering window! Thank you! [cheers.gif]

I hear that. You guys/gals have saved my wine-list buying ass many times. I appreciate you…while my wife most certainly feels the opposite.

and I hear that! LOL! [ducks for cover]

Doc,
If you don’t get the widowmaker or En Cerise, I would be willing to trade for some Pig.

Wishlist granted for Widowmaker. One of the fastest turnarounds from order deadline to wishlist I can remember. Anyone else adding to their allocation?

Got FP, super stoked! Very fast turnaround, no doubt.

Wishlist granted for Frog! [cheers.gif]

For reference, this is my 8th vintage on the list.

Finally Frog day here as well!! Made passing on the mag a bit less painful.

Added some En Chamberlin this year. Score!!!

No Frog for you…but got Impulsivo in addition to Cailloux, Chamberlin, GOK, Camaspelo and Mag.

Was allotted Camaspelo in addition to my priors.

Ditto !

Frog for this guy