Cayuse On Deck - 2015 Vintage

I got on today after seven years, better late than never. My kids will probably end up with them when they are ready to drink. [highfive.gif]

Only three years to go! [cheers.gif]

What did they start you with Dennis? I have wines from 2010 forward and am in Portland if you’re looking to try Cayuse some with a little age.

Same here. First time offer starting the 28th. Wait time also around 6yrs or so. Curious to see what the offer is.

Just bit on my first offer. Was very happy to receive an allocation of En Cerise, and a Walla #6 mag.

Very happy!!

Just got my first offer for a 3-pack of En Cerise and 1 mage of Wallah Wallah. What should I wish list? Any chance that I will actually get wish list wines?

If it’s your first allocation you are on after the wish list are granted so, no wish list this year.

I would go ahead and wishlist everything though as it for some reason saves for the next year.
Wish listing everything is the only way to guarantee something every year.

My offline wine cellar is really enjoying Cayuse wines, especially the Syrah’s.
Last weekend was Cayuse Boat Day. 8 of us on the boat, Dana and I in the background.
2007 & 2011 God Only Knows
2004 & 2013 En Cerise
2010 Cailloux
2011 En Chamberlin
2012 Flying Pig
2010 & 2013 Bionic Frog
They were all tasting great, but for the entire group, the 2007 GOK and 2004 En Cerise fell short to the newer vintage wines. We have consumed quite a few vintages from 2009 and newer and prefer the vibrancy of the wines when new. Need to try a few other aged bottles (8+ years) and see if these were off bottles.
Cayuse Boat Day.jpg
Cayuse Boat Day2.jpg

Offered :

2015 CAILLOUX SY 3 X
2014 WALLAH WALLAH SPECIAL#6

Same for me. newhere

Wishlists seem scarce this year. Wonder if production was down?