Cayuse On Deck - 2015 Vintage

Ordered my allocation today but wouldn’t mind sharing some of it at cost. I pick my up every year (this one is April 2018). PM me if you are interested.

015 CAILLOUX SY 3 X 750 ML
2015 EN CHAMBERLIN SY 3 X 750 ML
2015 BIONIC FROG SY 3 X 750 ML
2014 WALLAH WALLAH SPECIAL#6 MAG
2014 GOD ONLY KNOWS 3 X 750 ML
2014 ARMADA SY 3 X 750 ML

Is pickup weekend the 7th&8th next year for the 2014s?

Yes. Those are the dates.

Thanks Mark! I was hoping it wasn’t the same week as the Masters . x

Anyone see wishlist requests yet?

No wish list for me yet. Hopefully soon.

I did. I checked back and I joined the waitlist in September 2009. So I think you are close.

Off topic, does anybody know if Jim German ever opened his new place in WW? I think it was going to be Italian with a huge bar area.

Thanks Kevin! Good to know.

Frankly, it would be fine with my credit card to wait another year. I’m just surprised at how slowly this list moves!

What did you receive as your first offer?

Jorge, iirc, Cayuse adds people to the list sometime in December/January so you could be still be getting an offer from this release.

Three pack of God Only Knows

Just received one of my wish list requests. An extra Mag.

received my two wish listed items: extra mag and frog.
been buying since 2010, so this is my 7th year

Bionic Frog off the wishlist for me as well.

Congrats on the Bionic Frog, guys! I got an extra mag and En Cerise. En Cerise is my second favorite syrah (BF being first), so am happy to get this in perpetuity.

I got Edith Rose via wishlist! Nice surprise!

Inpulsivo wish list granted here…

Impulsivo here as well.

Well there’s that… 7 years it is. Just received an email that I’ve been added to the list. First offer will go active on the 28th, and will be held until Oct. 21st. I’ll be offered one 3-pack, and a magnum of the Special Syrah #6. Additionally, I can wish list wines.

So there you have it… if you signed up in 09, the wait is 7 years.

Another Frog granted here. Made the list in 2010 with GOK and have steadily added every year since then. champagne.gif