Carlisle Virtual Zoom Tasting with Mike Officer--Thursday, April 30th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET

In for this, of course!

I’m in!!

I’m in for either day. Excited!!!

Can’t do Tuesday, will try again if it is Thursday, but for some reason there are always late meetings that day.

I’m in for either. I put in Tuesday, but it’s like 51/49 Tuesday over Thursday.

I’m in. I prefer Thurs but can probably make Tues work. Thanks for setting it up!

Interested and following. Thanks Frank. Probably an 06 James Berry for us.

Not only do we have a nearly a tie for the poll, we got nearly 50 votes. Excellent work everyone. We’re tracking well here for a strongly attended event.

Since we’re not doing this event until the week of the 27th, I’m gonna let the poll keep rolling for another couple days, then we’ll bang the gavel and see what wins.

Stay safe everyone.

Any time. It’s not like I have anything else to do. Had a 16 Papera Zin with peperoni pizza yesterday. Perfect.

I got a doc appt I may keep on the Tuesday, so that’s my reward. If not, I’m in for Thursday. Never had / never wanted video conferencing, but Stuff Happened and now I’m getting used to it.

Dan Kravitz

Ditto
Ditto

I really enjoyed the RM event two weeks ago. Either day works for me. Looking forward to it!

Hey everyone, good morning. We have plenty of support here for the event, so I’d like to nail the day so if you are wanting to attend and have a preference for the day, please vote. I’m gonna close this poll down on Wednesday and we’ll then pick the day and get the Zoom link set up.

dam n- thanks for arranging this now, frank! really appreciate and am looking forward to either date.

Thanks Frank. Looking forward to hearing Mike and enjoying some of his wine next week.

Please count me in!

Count me in!

I will try and make either work. Thanks Frank!

70 votes. Dig it.

Last call to vote, although it would seem we will be landing with a Thursday event with Mike next week. [highfive.gif]

I don’t care about a date so long as I get a spot. :slight_smile: