Carlisle Summer 2018 release

Even though I’ve been drinking them down, I’ve got 18 cases of Carlisle wines in the cellar. The problem is Mike has so many different bottlings and they’re all so damn good. I have to cut back this year but I’m not sure what goes on the chopping block.

I thought I was bad.
Now I feel so much better. I only have 15 cases. Phew. I can order more.

About 15 cases here too… but I’m going on 72, and want to live long enough to drink all of my cellar, rather than have my kids fight over it. What to do???

Website live!

Order in! So many of my favorites in here

No AB allocation for me unfortunately (only been on the list a little while) :frowning:

Got some Bedrock Mourvèdre, Grenache, Derivative, Papera, Carlisle and Bedrock Zin though, so not too bad

I went with bedrock zin and Mourvèdre, papera, carlisle, rosellas, and derivative.

I bought my whole alloction - 4 cases.

My alleged “cutting back” still resulted in buying two cases. Even at that, some tough choices were made.

In for a case. Wish-listed some AB. Must be very small amount made.

Don’t feel too bad, I bought the 2013 AB and wasn’t allocated this time around either (probably wish-listed the 2013). In for Papera, Carlisle and Rossi Grenache. Cheers!

Anyone else having order issues. I fill my cart and hit “proceed” and it removes everything.

My purchase holds no candle to those that ordered multiple cases. Then again, I don’t recall ever buying 12 bottles from any winery in one order!

Carlisle Winery Order:

1 x “Papera Ranch” Zinfandel
1 x “Two Acres” Red Wine
1 x “Rossi Ranch” Grenache
1 x “Pagani Ranch” Alicante Bouschet (wishlisted)

fingers crossed

Just ordered. Didn’t have any issues.

Tried multiple times. No luck. Just sent off an email.

Wanted the AB (zero allocated), JB Syrah (zero allocated) and the Rosella’s (only 2 allocated). Not sure if I’ll get any wishlists granted, and that would make the shipping charges for 2 bottles untenable. I guess I haven’t been ordering enough, but somehow I do still have 79 bottles in my cellar.

Oh well.

Sorry Michael…its probably because I just took the last of the AB :wink:

Has anyone heard back about wishlists yet? :wink:

FYI Just got this message from Mike.

Can you try Chrome, Firefox, or Safari? There’s a bug with Edge that we’re trying to figure out.

So I ordered on Safari.

Cut back to mixed case of Zin. No problem with site, just a bit slow…probably volume.