Can't get "new" notification off screen

Hey @ToddFrench - for the first time I have a notification on the LEFT side of my avatar and there is no way to clear it. What is it?

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 6.28.58 AM

I’ve never seen that, so somebody must have sent you one, you are therefore special!

I imagine you just go to your notifications, and read/clear it

Those are new PMs.

All notifications are in that space - tags, replies, etc - the PMs are in the little mail icon

1 Like

On mobile I see new PM notifications in green on the left side of the icon and new regular notifications in red on the right side. Also when you attempt to Dismiss all notifications and there is a green one it warns you that you are dismissing a high priority notification.

Yes, the initial notification of the PM is in the all notifications section - perhaps you need to find that particular one, respond to it or delete it? Not sure - never saw one of those before

Nope, no way to clear it or read it. And it’s not a PM. All of the NORMAL notifications are on the right side. This is the first time, ever, there has been one on the left side.
Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.01.28 AM

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.01.53 AM

I will confer with the powers-that-be and try to get an answer

1 Like

Appreciate it - I’m anal and it’s driving me CRAZY

It says its an unread HIGH PRIORITY notification, fwiw.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.04.23 AM

Oh, I get that, for sure! (shut up, @Robert.A.Jr )

I think there is a glitch?

Go to the notifications and click Dismiss All.

1 Like

Is not available for me cause it thinks I have none! Won’t let me click on it.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.10.52 AM

Yeah, I found that as well, which is why I reached out to my techs - will update when I hear back

2 Likes

I fixed it! Someone told me to scroll to the VERY end of my notifications. Once I did that, the “dismiss all” button popped up and I was able to dismiss it. Of course, we’ll never know what it was. Very strange.

4 Likes