Byron Blatty: Offer Extended 30 - 35% off + free shipping

At Byron Blatty we produce small lot wines from vineyards throughout Los Angeles County.

Each year we work with vineyards from nearly every corner of the county, selecting the best varietals from the best sites for our program. Our wines vary from multi-varietal, multi-vineyard blends to single vineyard wines showcasing the diverse range of LA’s terroir. Annual production is roughly 500 cases spread out across 10-12 different bottlings and includes fruit from the Sierra Pelona Valley, Malibu Coast, Antelope Valley, and Bel Air.

With the small amount of wine we make, most of our offers will have limited supply so get them while they last! All offers include FREE shipping to the following states: CA, IL, FL, NY, MN, and D.C. If you are not in one of these states but would like to order, please contact markblatty@yahoo.com and we can make other arrangements.

Any questions about us, the wines, the vineyards, or anything else hit us up in the forum, or scope out our site HERE. Happy Berserker Day!

OFFER 1 – BERSERKER DAY 3 PACK – 30% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

Enjoy this special set of three of our top wines. The set includes:

1 x 2019 Byron Blatty: 95% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Cabernet Franc / Unrated
1 x 2019 Contingent: 85% Syrah, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon / 90 points WE
1 x 2017 Evenfall: 73% Tempranillo, 25% Petite Sirah, 2% Merlot / 93 points WE

Retail: $350
Berserker Price: $245 + tax & FREE shipping
Discount: 30%

Order HERE

OFFER 2 – LOS ANGELES 3 PACK – 30% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

Want to try some LA wines and find out what they’re all about? This set comes with three of our most popular wines, and is a great way to break the ice with LA wine. The set includes:

1 x 2019 Tremor: 65% Grenache, 25% Syrah, 10% Petit Verdot / 91 points WE
1 x 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Petit Verdot / 92 points WE
1 x 2016 Evenfall: 65% Tempranillo, 25% Petite Sirah, 10% Merlot / 93 points WE

Retail: $195
Berserker Price: $136 + tax & FREE shipping
Discount: 30%

Order HERE

OFFER 3 – L.A. SAMPLER 6 PACK – 35% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

Get an even more comprehensive look at the wines from Los Angeles with the set, including:

1 x 2021 Rosé: 97% Grenache, 3% Sangiovese / 92 points WE
1 x 2021 Aurora: Co-ferment of Sauvignon Blanc & Sémillon / unrated
1 x 2019 Tremor: 65% Grenache, 25% Syrah, 10% Petit Verdot / 91 points WE
1 x 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Petit Verdot / 92 points WE
1 x 2016 Evenfall: 65% Tempranillo, 25% Petite Sirah, 10% Merlot / 93 points WE
1 x 2019 Undertake: Red Blend of Mixed Blacks / unrated

Retail: $308
Berserker Price: $199 + tax & FREE shipping
Discount: 35%

Order HERE

1 Like

Great wines from Mark! Buy with confidence! He’s the most meticulous perfectionist blender I know, so his stuff is always on point! :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve also had great experiences with these wines. I opened the 2016 Evenfall a few months ago and it was showing very nicely, and even better than on release. Great wine and going strong.

For anyone curious as to what LA County wines are like, I find them reminiscent of Central Coast wines.

EDIT: I originally said Tremor since I really like that wine, but I meant to say Evenfall

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! You should check out the latest releases. 2019 started a whole new chapter for us. 6th vintage…be well!!!

1 Like

Order in. Love to try some “local” wines!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! You’re going to be very happy! Cheers!!!

Hi Mark - glad to place an order just now, doesn’t look like the shipping came off, i’m local in LA and can meet for a drop.

1 Like

Thanks for the order! Don’t know why shipping didn’t zero out but I’ll refund it in the morning if that’s cool. I’ll email you for drop arrangements.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Great guy making great wines - don’t miss out!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Cheers buddy!

Wines just showed up. That was fast! Thanks

1 Like