Hi all. I came across a small bit of Burgundy priced well below what’s showing online, so I’m passing it along.
2021 Domaine Pierre Gelin Chambertin-Clos de Bèze Grand Cru – $368 (W-S low $417)
2023 Domaine Michel Magnien Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru – $264 (W-S low $338)
2023 Xavier Monnot Meursault 1er Cru Les Charmes – $142 (W-S low $189)
Details
- Quantities are limited, and orders are filled in the order received.
- All orders are subject to confirmation. I will be ordering “to order.” Not keeping stock is why margins are low.
- The sale completes in Florida (meaning FL sales tax). You can pick up locally in Santa Rosa Beach, or we can help arrange shipping to any state except Utah. Professional storage is also available from lockers to by-the-box ($79/year/case).
- Expected arrival is 3 to 5 days after confirmation.
- To order, PM me here or contact me at Justin@30AWineStorage.com or 850-446-WINE.
Cheers,
Justin