Bubbles for NYE?

'96 Henriot Brut Millesime
more tbd…

Krug…but if I had it my way, I’d be drinking the '88 Dom Rose or '85 Cristal that my parents informed me I left in their cellar back in 2002 when I moved back to New Jersey. If only I was checking a bag this past week, I would have brought them home. next trip for certain they will be coming with me! -mJ

Pierre Gimonnet NV

thinking of 99 Bolly

Krug Rose…found it on sale for $300

1995 Foreau

Jay, if you’re having Champagne withdrawal, stop by my place on your way home from Brad’s. I’ll have the real stuff (and even some sparkling sake for fun).

I have some Cremant du Jura, some Veuve Fourny and some Moutard lined up. I might crack some Krug halfsies if I can get them in time.

I’m gonna go bother Richie Rich at lunch today and get some grower bubbles for NYE.

Saving the big guns for Saturday night.

1990 Krug

Billiot NV Mags for NYE and Tissot Cremant de Jura for Saturday night

1999 Chauvet Special Club.

Trader Joe’s $6 sparkler neener

TBD
I havent decided yet
It will be
1996 Grand Dame
1996 Duval Leroy
1996 Diamont Bleu
Well a trend (need more room for those 2002s) [whistle.gif]

Cheers to All
Rip

Bringing to a party tonight…

NV Ganevat “Oh!” Cremant de Jura flirtysmile (Thank You, Michel Abood for introducing me to this!)
and NV Roederer Brut Premier

Hope you all have a very safe, fun and Happy New Years!!!

I’ll be cracking my last few bottles of the Ganevat tonight, among others. Cheers! [cheers.gif]

We’re taking a 1996 Comtesse Marie de France Grand Cru Brut from Bouzy to the Archibalds’s for New Tear’s Eve.

We also take a 1987 Faiveley Clos Vougeot and maybe a white Burgundy, since they’re providing all the food.

Can’t do quantity tonight so just a couple of bottles that I want to do side by side -
'69 and '75 DP Oeno black labels

To start off an evening with Nebbioli,the 85,88 Clos de Mesnil.

LOUIS BOUILLOT PERLE D’IVOIRE BLANC DE BLANCS BRUT - A cremant de bourgogne.

Just spending a quiet evening at home watching the Canadian Juniors vs. the Americans at the World Junior Hockey Championships.

I was going to post a note on this cremant and the rose version. This stuff is dynamite for my tastes blowing most of the NV champers I have had recently away … and at $18.95. We also have a Legras NV and an excellent sparkler from Vouvray on hand but, after the Bouillot, we’ll be into something still. You have to have options though. [basic-smile.gif]

1996 Dom Ruinart