Boston Offline ***Date is 7/19/09***: Older school Napa names from 1987, 1991, and 1994.

oooooh, July 19th, I love it!!!

That could probably work for me, as well.

Peter, thanks for the offer, but I will likely be going for some local flavor via http://www.islandcreekoysters.com.

Thanks for all the posts, everyone. Keep the votes for preferred dates coming, but July 19 surely has jumped out into the leading candidate!

Yipppeeeeee!

Okay, let’s do this July 19 at 1pm. Please RSVP with what you will bring.
[cheers.gif]
PS: I could supply either 1987, 1991, or 1994 Mondavi Reserve, else a 1991 Montelena - and of course, a bottle of H. Billiot Reserve NV as pictured in my avatar.

94 Opus

Dominus 94 magnum for me.

Wives are invited? Hope so, she’s bringing Santana Champ cuz its so crisp.

Yeah, Peter!!!

You got your swim trunks? And your flippy floppies?

Is she riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit?

The dolphin’s splashin’, gettin’ e’rybody all wet

7/19 works for me! I’ll bring a '91 Dominus to match against the '94.

Either would only add to the fun - and mayhem, Gerry. [cheers.gif] [drinkers.gif] [berserker.gif]

With a little more notice, this yankee fan would crash the party.

seems like we need some more 87’s in the mix. I could bring an 87 Spottswoode or a 87 Phelps Insignia.

Yeah, baby! That is what I am talking about!!! Bring on the smackdown!!! I love it!!! [berserker.gif]

Bring the woman in your avatar (Ms. Theron), and this Red Sox fan would even allow a Yankees fan into his home. [wow.gif]

I have had the 1987 Spottswoode and it was magnificent. Bring it, buddy!

not sure i would ever leave the house if she was here.

Would love to have you make it on 7/19, Bob. You make the party. Please join in if you possibly can.

[cheers.gif]