Boston in June: 2004, 2005, & 2007-2017 Patricia Green Pinot Noir Estate Etzel Block Vertical & blind gathering

Kirk - when do you think you will have a date?

Hopefully soon, I’ll reach out to Jim again to see if he has secured his travel dates yet. If there’s no answer I’m inclined to lean towards June 22 or June 23. How far in advance do you think your venue will need to secure a date?

We can do it within a month would be my guess - more worried about my own schedule!

If we needed to set a date would Sunday 23 June work??

I haven’t heard back from Jim, my guess is he’s busy with a lot of changes at the winery. So maybe we just set the date and hope he can join us.

Kirk - PM sent.

Can everyone do the 15th or 16th??

Kirk - 15th should work. 16th is Father’s Day, so going to be tough.

Sadly we had to move this out of Mass. If you’re still interested please PM me so we can talk about what may be best.

Thanks, Kirk

Just a quick reminder…if you’re in the initial group and you still plan to attend please PM me by this Friday so we can coordinate.

If you have already spoken to me or verified, no need to reaffirm.

Updates to the vertical.

Thank you Jim!!

Have you seen my last PM??

Just had the 2013 last night. Nice wine.

Last PM I have from you is from January, so not sure what you are referring to.

Mike, if you can join us…there is room.

Blair, if you can join us…there is room. Please PM me about location & blind drop off.

All, just checking in. The wines are at the restaurant and I’m aware that about 2/3 of us have dropped off the wines. Thank you! I’m really looking forward to a great night with a very cool experience to get to know the wines.

We will drop our wines off this week. See everybody on the 15th!

This is going to be great.

really looking forward to this, too. dropped off my wine last week and took advantage of their happy hour specials ($3 for 6 pieces of grilled shrimp? umm, ok, twist my arm). it should be a really fun evening!!

I just want to thank everyone that was a part of this. The generosity of everyone that was there with us was humbling. While the wines were fun and exciting making new friends and sharing this hobby really was the best part of it all. I think what stands out the most to me about the whole experience was how in the entire vertical there wasn’t one wine that wasn’t special and all of them still seemed to have life left in them. The 2004 was a favorite of mine and tasting everything side by side helps me realize I’m really enjoying the Etzel Block most in the 12-15 year range (or possibly longer…time will tell).