Bordeaux 2027 | First Growth Access & Private Château Tastings

I’ve mentioned in a few places here that I work in travel, and I wanted to share something I’ve been putting together for next spring that I think may be of particular interest to the Bordeaux enthusiasts here.

From April 29–May 6, 2027, I’m bringing together a small, invitation-only group for a week in Bordeaux, using an AmaWaterways river sailing aboard AmaDolce as our base while arranging a separate series of private wine experiences throughout the region.

The part I’m most excited about is the access. Each guest is guaranteed the opportunity to participate in a private visit and professional tasting at an 1855 First Growth estate. Our private château experiences will be limited to no more than six guests , with additional visits and tastings being arranged at distinguished estates throughout Bordeaux according to access and scheduling.

I’m working with a Bordeaux-based team whose local relationships are making these visits possible. Two wine professionals will also travel with us and host private tastings aboard AmaDolce , with specially selected wines beyond the regular cruise program.

I deliberately haven’t designed this as seven days of racing from one château appointment to another. The private wine program is woven into the sailing, leaving time for Bordeaux itself, the included AmaWaterways program, independent exploring, or optional experiences for those who want to do more.

For Wine Berserkers members, I’m offering $1,000 off per cabin for reservations confirmed and paid in full by October 20. Mention code WB1000.

If you’re seriously considering Bordeaux next spring and this sounds interesting, feel free to send me a PM. I’m happy to share the detailed itinerary, pricing, and more about the wine program. You can also see an overview of the journey on our web page, Elite - go M.I.A..

Autumn G
go M.I.A.

2 Likes