Bordeaux 1982 Tasting October 1st at Kittle House

During lunch yesterday at Kittle House, we revisited the idea of doing a 1982 dinner. Despite having one of the best lists in the US (we had a glorious old Muller Catoir yesterday) they also offer corkage free Mondays. This will be BYO; the food is excellent and I suspect we will be looking at around $100 a head all in.

Transport for Manhattanites is relatively easy; Grand Central to Chappaqua is about 45 minutes, and I am sure there will be enough locals to meet the train. Begin at 7:00 PM.

Limited to 12 people.
Mark G…Gruaud Larose + ringer
Mike R…Branaire Ducru
Salil…Canon
Bob C…Figeac
John C… Pichon Lalande
Cathleen V … Cos d’Estournel
Steve M +1… Leoville Las Cases, La Tour Haut Brion.
Gary A…Lynch Bages
Corey…Grand Puy Lacoste
Craig… .Magdelaine
Room for one more

I’m interested if there’s space.

In, also for those that want a taxi from the train station, the stop in Mt Kisco might be a little lighter on the wallet.

I’ll go

Count me in.

Updated

I’m in…

I’m in Mark

Updated, and began putting in wines. I have arranged that we should do this single blind, but if you really want to know the wines as you taste, Glen at Kittle House will give you a separate piece of paper with the order.

Leoville Poyferre oka.

If only it was later in the month, I’d love to be there.

I can bring a Pichon Lalande

Updated.

My wife and I would be interested. Could contribute Leoville Las Cases and La Tour Haut Brion or Ducru Beaucaillou

Please add Gary and I to the wait list.
if there is room for one.Please add Gary

I have no doubt somebody is going to drop out, but I do want to keep the number down to 12, to make sure we have good pours.

I will put Gary in; but if there is a drop out, he/she won’t be replaced

Chose the Latour HB and the Las Cases if that is OK; curious to see how both are doing

wish i could make this one

With much regret…I won’t be able to make this. Would be great to do this in NYC sometime.

Updated: Good line up so far, keep them coming