Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon 8 bottle set stoppers spell B L A N T O N: S

Blanton’s Single Barrel Bourbon 8 bottle set
8 bottles with one stopper for each letter that spells out B L A N T O N: S
Various dump dates from 2019 to 2024
All include Box, Bag and Tag

$800
Since these are hard to ship, this is for pickup only in Southern California near Agoura Hills.
If you live elsewhere and want to have them shipped to you, if you find someone that will pack them up, I will make arrangements to get them the bottles.

So I hadn’t heard of different letters. I assume that goes along with the different horse positions? How do you know which letter you have?

The letters are in front of the horses back foot

2 Likes

1 Like

Ah I have seen those. But didn’t realize they spelled Blantons.

1 Like

Yes. You can even buy a barrel stave from BT to display them.

And in case you didn’t know. There are two different N stoppers. One just has an N on it and the other is N:

2 Likes

Updated Price

Thank you. I’m going to check mine out later this morning.

You can actually ship these (if you wanted to) pretty safely with a couple of zip ties to hold the topper in place securely.

I know, I have shpped many Blanton’s… The last two I shipped (with zip ties) were the more expensive Straight from the Barrel and both got small cracks in the wax, so I’m trying to avoid that, but I may not have much of a choice.

Gotcha, I can see if people are buying as a collectible that would be a concern :cheers: