Black Powder - Oakville Cabernet - EXTENDED THROUGH THE WEEKEND - Up to 50% Off

I’m in for the Napa Valley which puts me roughly 10% over budget. See everyone next year!

Jay, well done! Sit back and enjoy some popcorn while watching the mayhem unfold.

Vineyard source, oak treatment and early approachability definitely are what make the two brands different. Chiron wines are made with the same amount of new oak 70-100% new oak. But I prefer lower toast and tighter grain for those wines to build tension and bring out more of the terroir. The Black Powder wines are generally heavier in toast and looser grain. This makes the wines a bit more “fat” without being flabby. Vineyard sourcing for Chiron is almost exclusively Hillside and Mountain. Where as Black Powder is valley floor.

1 Like

Napa Valley 3 Pack lets gooo!

Excited to try your wines! I’m in for a three pack!

Each year pick a new wine to try from Berserker day and excited to try this for this year!!!

Thank Wayne. I fear you might be hooked after this. Black Powder has that effect on a lot of people.

In for one three pak of Oakville and two of Napa. Have only one bottle of each from last years offer. Hard to keep my hands off of them.

That should keep you stocked at least through the spring Thomas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks again, stocking up on more this year :slight_smile:

In for the Oakville three pack. Thanks for the great deal! Go Niners!

1 Like

Chi! Glad to see you come back for another Berserker Day! Looks like you enjoyed last year’s offer of Black Powder to buy again. That always makes me happy. Don’t forget to check out my Chiron offer for another offer of awesome Cabs at a ridiculously low price. Happy Berserking!

In for a 3 pack of Napa, can’t wait to give it a swirl!

In for the Oakville pack.

1 Like

Bought the regular Napa last year. Moved up to Oakville this time.

Dangit @Bobby_Moy you got me again, I’m in for an Oakville too

Such a sucker for good Cab Brandon. Be stronger!

1 Like

Bobby, you got me to check and I just ordered some Chiron as well. Please combine the two orders for shipping, if it’s more cost effective for you. Thanks again for the great deals!

Opened a 2019 Black Powder Oakville tonight that we bought at last year’s BD. Definitely worth the offer price, it’s great stuff for the money. I’d restock if I had the capacity, both storage room and budget, but look forward to next years offing once we move into our new home and have our cellar set up.

1 Like

Can’t wait to try the cab.

2 Likes