BIG BASIN VINEYARDS- Back with High Scoring Handcrafted Wines

At Big Basin Vineyards, we strive to make wines that are authentic expressions of incredible vineyard sites. We farm organically, hand pick and use minimal intervention methods like indigenous yeast fermentations and whole-cluster inclusion. The result: aromatic, ethereal wines of intensity and elegance.

And for BD15, we’re not just rolling out steep discounts, we’re offering up the absolute best for our favorite wine-crazy friends. Wines with high scores and great reviews. Wines that our staff, club members and friends can’t stop raving about (and pouring). They’re here for you, now come get’em!

Click the links below to purchase and for full wine descriptions and scores.*

Pinot Noir 3-pack- BD $147 Retail $222
2019 Alfaro Family Vineyard Pinot Noir
2021 Coastview Vineyard Pinot Noir
2021 Rodnick.Farm Vineyard Pinot Noir

Rhone 3-pack BD $118 Retail $181
2019 Sixty-Two Terraces Syrah
2021 Gabilan Mountains GSM
2021 Rodnick.Farm Vineyard Old Vine Mourvedre

White 3-pack BD $108 Retail $166
2019 Howard Family Vineyard Chardonnay
2020 Wirz Vineyard Old Vine Riesling
2022 Rodnick.Farm Chenin Blanc

Mystery 6-pack BD $175 Retail >$350
And for the true Adventurer in the group, we’re offering up Mystery 6-packs. The wines in these packs might consist of “sold out” wines, prime drinking library vintages, favorite current releases or archived wines we no longer make (but we still love). Each Mystery pack is guaranteed to have a retail value of AT LEAST $350, but you can get them today for just $175 (shipping included). Be sure to comment whether you’d like Red only, White only or a mix!

Comment when you purchase and get entered to win a bonus bottle!

No shipping to AR, CT, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MS, MT, NE, ND, OK, RI, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY

Hi Ruthie! I have a Mystery 6-pack in my cart, but the website keeps telling me there’s a form error

Hi Philip,

It’s the dumb Alabama thing. I pushed it through on my end. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thank you,

mystery 6-pack order in! wasn’t sure where to comment, but I’d like a red/white mix.

1 Like

Mystery pack ordered

1 Like

Hi Ruthie! Thanks! Did you “push it thru” to completion, or do I still need to refresh my screen & checkout?

You commented in the right place! Thank you!

Thank Mark! Would you prefer all reds, all whites or a mix?

Also Philip, would you prefer reds, whites or both?

All done. You should get a receipt shortly.

1 Like

All reds, please! Surprise me with some great BBV reds!

Thanks, Ruthie. You’re the best!

1 Like

Have always loved your wines–put me down for a mix. Order in. Thanks for participating!

1 Like

Thanks, Christopher!

The Rhone three-pack would be my choice! Cheers, Ruthie!

1 Like

Hi Ruthie! Order in for a Mystery 6. All reds please - the more Pinot the better :wink: Thank you!

Hey Hayley! Thanks for the bump. We should get together for a glass sometime soon!

Thanks Brent. And noted, I’ll lean Pinot heavy for you:)

I’ll see you Monday! :wink:

In for a Mystery Pack (awesome idea, btw!) - reds, if possible!