Sea salt
Fresh ground pepper
Rosemary
Thyme
Dry mustard
Oregano
Bloody red meat

Basil

it’s pretty impossible to argue with your first 5. I would replace mushrooms with “cheese.”

Sugar and spice and everything nice.

Sea scallops
Oysters
Morels
Duck
Soy
Red King Crab
Saffron
Venison
Grade B Maple Syrup
Maine Lobster
Fresh Pasta
Cheese

Oregano isn’t in my top 50…its a useless spice [stirthepothal.gif]

Cheese is right after Bacon. Mushroom stays and pepper moves to #7

Unless its a winter truffle…which becomes #1

ok, if we’re getting technical here, then …

I agree, Bacon and Cheese are clear #1 and #2, respectively. After that, I must break rank and move salt into the #3 spot, and follow it up with butter and then pepper in the #4 and #5 spots. Cream would be 6th for me, with mushrooms in 7th — although, really, there are many things I would list before mushrooms, – unless, of course, we are talking about winter truffles, in which case, I would them up to #2 or #3 – probably #3, as I can’t imagine giving up cheese.

[scratch.gif] Are you kidding me? You obviously don’t cook Mexican, Italian or other Mediterranean food. Dude, get real.
Tonight, perhaps some Souvlaki. I’ll be sure to steer clear of that off the radar Greek Oregano.

Short Ribs
Pork Belly

love

Oregan, like basil, rosemary, thyme and parsley, is an herb. Cinnamon and cloves are spices. newhere [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Oregan, like basil, rosemary, thyme and parsley, is an herb. Cinnamon and cloves are spices.”

I thought Oregan was that big state full of stoned coffee fiends just north of us…

[rofl.gif] [oops.gif] deadhorse

Id have to have Tomato and Caputo 00 flour in my top 10

fresh foie gras
truffles
chanterelles
morels
porcinis
butter
good EVOO
Flannery Beef
Romero Farms Chimayo and Poblano Chiles
Mr. G’s Organic veggies