Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

You’re right, my mistake. Edited the initial post.

2 Likes

Rakuten is 10% for WDC

Also looks like LOVE50 for 50/300

7 Likes

I think I am done with Steward/WDC once my membership expires on Mar. 1
The inventory is too static and prices are really not interesting without the aggressive coupon/rebate bundling that was wild there for a bit.
It was a good run.

7 Likes

I bet you end of quarter is when we start seeing real deals again…

2 Likes

Ended mine when it inspired just about a year ago. Have kept an eye on all the deals/coupons and cash back offers since then and absolutely no regrets. 2-3 years ago was the heyday.

4 Likes

It was the 2nd week of March last year when the 30% Cash Back on RMN ran which sucked me back into another year of Stewardship.

My membership expires on March 12.

We’ll see if there is a reason to renew before then.

2 Likes

Just noticed my stewardship actually expires March 13. I guess I’ll hang on and see what is up first half of March.

1 Like

My membership is ending on/about the same time as Kevin/Dennis, and I feel the same way. I have purchased very little from them in the last 6-9 mos, so it doesn’t make sense to renew. Additionally, some of the card linked promos (Citi related ones) have been fussy, and given how much effort it takes to resolve those, it doesn’t make sense to expend the 30 min speaking to foreign customer service reps. Given that the merchant funds those, I blame WDC for that glitch, even if the bank might be the delivery agent.

Vexatiously, I have a WDC gift card, so I actually need to use it up in the next month. I don’t have a sense for what their inventory turnover is like, but I’ll give them props for carrying lesser seen French AOC that just are not on the shelves in normal stores in my region. A half dozen Cahors, a bunch of Faugeres or Pic St Loup, scads of cru Bojo etc. are all very impressive.

Just got an offer to save about 18% from CapOne ($8.09 off a $44.97 bottle)

1 Like

Same. 18% back ($32.22 back on $178.99 bottle). Just checked and RMN has 8% back sitewide.

1 Like

Me right now

1 Like

It’s happening.

Joke’s on me; I still can’t find anything that’s worth it.

3 Likes

Yep. Everything I’m interested in seems so expensive that even with the deals feels hardly worth it. Bedrock Heritage $62 at WDC and widely available elsewhere for $50, for instance. Heredia prices seem mostly fine, I guess. Anyone see anything compelling?

At this point I need about 25% off to buy from WDC. Some combination of coupons and cash back occasionally works. Coupled with free shipping, the all-in cost at that point tends to be W-S low. Occasionally I’ll find a REALLY good deal.

1 Like

@Philip_G Just got a 30% cash back offer from Capital One…

2 Likes

This has probably been answered but can you stack Cap One and RMN?

No, have to go to WDC directly from one site or the other

2 Likes

Thanks. Assumed as much but somehow thought I’d maybe read otherwise.

1 Like

for fans of Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi—the NY WDC warehouse has La Marca di San Michele. Both the riserva '16 and the classico superiore '19. One of my favorite Italian whites and an amazing QPR at $27 + $35

from Kermit Lynch:

1 Like