Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

Looks like Thirsty23 is the same discount but I get “not eligible” for that, but not for 30. So try them both and see if one works for you.

3 Likes

My Stewardship recently expired and I had changed it not to auto-renew. Today the site is offering a $59 price instead of $69 (and yes it only covers orders over $49 as reported above), but when I logged in it also offered me a discount based on the shipping charge of my last order, so I was able to re-enroll today for $40. FYI…

2 Likes

Nice wdc stack, 2000 hudelot CV for 155 delivered 2 day

1 Like

Bought a pair of those for Charleston offlineorama a while back when cash back was high

If anyone cares to use my AMEX B-21, Zachys, or TW offers, let me know. I think only TW is limited to certain states.

Edit: Zachys has been claimed.

1 Like

Wonder if they will replant a tree too, for every bottle purchased.

2 Likes

RMN 8% cashback for wine.com, not the best but in case some folks need to order through wine.com

My Amex offers are showing $150 off $500 for winespectrum.com. Anyone familiar with this retailer? Decent deals to be had, but I’d need them to store the bottles until Fall, and there’s oddly little info about how they ship and/or charge for shipping.

Some decent deals with the sale at Stags Leap plus $135 back on $450 via Amex offers. Cab around $32 delivered and Chard $17. They will ship free.

2 Likes

I have never ordered from wine spies before but got a $50 off of $150 code “June50” which stacked with a $20 first order which made a couple of things compelling.

3 Likes

I would rather have Stag’s Leap.

It’s challenging to find a compelling bottle on Wine Spies (mostly limited production/obscure wines with no CT notes) but for $50 off $150 there’s a reason to browse. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Sadly it seems like June50 code eother ended or was account specific :frowning:

1 Like

Just checked and my email said ended 6/13. Sorry—short window.

3 Likes

WineSpies has a new coupon 50 off 150 - use DROP50

1 Like

New customers only with the above coupon

1 Like

3 bottles of Sammarco for $106 seems like a deal, 2 of d’Alceo for $160 is pretty solid, too.

2 Likes

Now Stags Leap is offering 40% off on select bottles: View Leap Into Summer FB - Stags' Leap Winery

1 Like

Pretty sure there are still Amex offers for stags’ leap to stack on this.

1 Like

Are stags’ leap that good? I always felt their sales are helped by stag’s leap reputation